Imagine being 116 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Pretty sure there are people in poor third world nations like her but they don't keep records.

3 months passed away Y. S a Somali man at age 116, he joined the British army at age 15 in first WW1 & WW2 left Somalia went to UK, he was major, came back to Somalia at age 50 got married had his kids. Lived all the rest of his life in his farm at badhad and passed away in his Ceerigaabo home. He used walk to mosque till last year.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Somalis are known for longevity. Just 2 months ago a WW2 veteran was buried in Dilla, Awdal. He reached the age of 127. Faarax Kaamil Abraar.

Pretty sure there are people in poor third world nations like her but they don't keep records.

They don't need records; they lie and say wallahi as their evidence.

I overheard an older Somali woman in her 70s or 80s swear by God's name that the tallest building in the world was in Djibouti and she saw it for herself. Old people from poor countries tend to be liars and fraudsters so even if they did have a birth certificate to prove their very old age, you shouldn't believe it.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Then why is the Somali life expectancy at 45 and why do 1/4 of kids not make it past their 5th birthday?

Somalis are known for death
That's because of the instability and civil war. Our first president even reached the age of 99. You also have that article about a Somali man in his 110's marrying a teenage girl. I think it was BBC

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Lol this nigga reached age 112 and bagged a 17 year old. Life back home is sweet.

_46634932_couple226282.jpg

Lol rageedi

BBC is not trustworthy when it comes the East. White liberals always believe foreigners. They think it's racist if they question them

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somali females majority grow to be old, like 89/90/100. Now I know everywhere females outlive males but to lower extend. 70 to 90 while the somali community male life expectancy is much lower to that of females. 50 to 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending