Imagine a 10 mins Somalia to America/Europe flight. globalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine living in the west and going to Somalia on the weekend or your days off from work or school like it's nothing:mjlaugh: NOW THAT IS A FUTURE I WOULD LOVE FOR OUR PEOPLE.

the flight prices are said to become as cheap as a 10 mins uber ride when this idea comes to fruition

globalization is the inevitable FUTURE WALLAHI haha:siilaanyolaugh:. AND i am starting to embrace it and like it more by the day.:dabcasar:

it has it's pros(access to more opportunities to better our socio-economic status:feedme:) and it's cons(heavy intermarrying, loss of one's mother tongue and culture. more bantu expansion in Somalia:holeup:).

one thing I AM sure about for the somali diaspora and that is that even if somalia becomes a well developed country like European ones.70% of somalis diaspora will not go back to somalia:mugshotman: in the next 200 years like any other african ethnicity in the west.

THAT IS BECAUSE THEY LIKE ANY OTHER GROUP HAVE BECOME TOO INVESTED AND FULL IMMERSED THEMSELVES INTO WESTERN CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT.:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
imagine living in the west and going to Somalia on the weekend or your days off from work or school like it's nothing:mjlaugh: NOW THAT IS A FUTURE I WOULD LOVE FOR OUR PEOPLE.

the flight prices are said to become as cheap as a 10 mins uber ride when this idea comes to fruition

globalization is the inevitable FUTURE WALLAHI haha:siilaanyolaugh:. AND i am starting to embrace it and like it more by the day.:dabcasar:

it has it's pros(access to more opportunities to better our socio-economic status:feedme:) and it's cons(heavy intermarrying, loss of one's mother tongue and culture. more bantu expansion in Somalia:holeup:).

one thing I AM sure about for the somali diaspora and that is that even if somalia becomes a well developed country like European ones.70% of somalis diaspora will not go back to somalia:mugshotman: in the next 200 years like any other african ethnicity in the west.

THAT IS BECAUSE THEY LIKE ANY OTHER GROUP HAVE BECOME TOO INVESTED AND FULL IMMERSED THEMSELVES INTO WESTERN CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT.:gaasdrink:
Saxiib trust me somalia will be a developed country just give it 50 years, inshallah i will move back too

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Loool Imagine having that as a kid

Hooyo: *proceeds to whoop ur ass* why are you crying :mahubowtf:

Me while getting whooped: I’m going to run away :noneck:

Hooyo: do it then :siilaanyolaugh:

Me 20 minutes later calling hooyo: hooyo I’m in Somalia hahahah :mjlol::pachah1:

Last edited:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
An cadaan shordy goes to Somalia because she likes exotic men

She’s now in an pirate stronghold stuck in their house too scared to ask for wifi. She owes Rogers 500$

Hooyo: *proceeds to whoop ur ass* why aren’t you crying :mahubowtf:

Me 20 minutes later calling hooyo: hooyo I’m in Somalia hahahah :mjlol::pachah1:

:drakelaugh: NOW THAT IS A WORLD I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN, I AM SO JELLY OF MY FUTURE KIDS

i really hope the genius of men makes this a reality in the next 30 years.
:banderas:

just 25 years ago out ours parents would not have believed the idea of an internet and just 15 years ago the high quality smart phones we have today was too science fiction to be a thing.

imagine going to somalia for friday prayers or a better yet A SCHOOL TRIP.

would there even be a need for dhaqan celis, i would assume in such a world somalis would be more cultured and would be more fluent since somalia is 10mins away.

Last edited:
The hypreloop technology will also probably replace trains and can go at 760m/hr in the future, if brains and peace become the human mantra rather than division and hatred.

So it will be a world of instant travel, probably a stabilised population of around 9 billion people or more. Education will most likely be overhauled and integrated into daily life for younger kids and taught by artificial intelligence.

I doubt people will care too much about race and culture, and humanity is likely to have a global culture, but most likely language diversity will still remain to some extent, likely a few dozen languages being the most popular and 2 of those being the global lingua franca.

i am not too invested in the west. I dont plan to raise my kids here. we will be going to baadiyo playing dhanto after every meal lol and learn Quran. oh we can open school for diaspora coming back so they can relearn somali. Garaam garaam somali wont work in somalia.

Ellect me as Ugaas of Somalia!
:fittytousand:

I will turn into a real Islamic country unlike "muslim" goverments full of corruption and greed. It will be a caliphite. I will unite every Qabiil under Sunni ( Shafti no Salafi Shit) Islam and will delcare Jihad against Ethiopia Iyo Kenya.:gunsmiley:Somalis will be united fron the Ajuuran to the Ciise, from the Gurugua to the Majerteen inshallah!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will never trust it. I want a normal hardship transportation means. Thats all. I got the time. I am not in a hurry. I mean, if we had cruise ships that take me to Somalia i would take it, instead of air planes. I know planes are safe but i dont trust it. :( (neither do i trust cars with a button starter key forget about self driving cars, that would send me into anxiety panic attack)

Under me as Ugaas, I will ban any form of drugs that destory the health of the user. R.I.P Shisha and Khat.. I will get Somaliland to unite with Somalia under the deen of Islam and shared history, (me being from Somaliland will make it easier). Illegal Oromo's will be kicked out of the country, legal Oromo's can stay. Anyone who has any links to Al Shabab will be killed. Except child soldiers of cource. I will change the Somali flag to this,

1b51edf7-5cc4-45b7-b242-563c60cf7e19.jpg

Somalia will be under Sharia law, meaning no tribalistic mentality's! Allah has made us have different tribes to know each other, not hate each other! So no of that bullshit in the caliphite! Under me as Ugaas, I will make Somalia leave the Arab league. There is no point of us being in it. We are not Arabs first of all, and secondly, they never helped us at our most horrible momments in our recent history. We play no role in the league. So there is no point in being in the league other then western countries seeing us as ethnicity "Arab" in there category's. I will also increase trade with other countries in both the red sea, and the indain ocean. Most tax payer money paid in the caliphite, will be dominated to poor nomads in need. Minorities such as Bantu's ans Yibir's will be fully portected under the caliphite.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Hooyo: *proceeds to whoop ur ass* why are you crying :mahubowtf:

Back in Somalia when a kid gets a serious ass whooping, they actually do run away and stay with their grandparents until the heat dies down. Unfortunately for me, I was all alone in Canada with nowhere to run back when I was getting beaten.
:liberaltears:

Ellect me as Ugaas of Somalia!

I will turn into a real Islamic country unlike "muslim" goverments full of corruption and greed. It will be a caliphite. I will unite every Qabiil under Sunni ( Shafti no Salafi Shit) Islam and will delcare Jihad against Ethiopia Iyo Kenya.:gunsmiley:Somalis will be united fron the Ajuuran to the Ciise, from the Gurugua to the Majerteen inshallah!

I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF GOVERNMENT BUILT ON HARDCORE RELIGION
I LIKE SECULARIST GOVERNMENT with a little bit of inspiration from islam.

I WANT FREEDOM. NOT A FUCKING CALIPHATE islamic state bullshit.

I WOULD BE ON THE FRONT TO FIGHT AGAINST AN EXTREME ISLAMIC STATE.

Naive somali people say islam will unite somalis nothing could be further from the truth, SOMALIS ARE ALL the same sect and school of thought but we hate each others clans like out lives depend on it.

PAN-SOMALI IS WHAT WILL UNITE US somalis. not pan-islam(which literally means nothing, it's a blank term, no real meaning, you could be pan-islam but still hate and have beef with other clan or ethnic group, the founders(ARABS) of the religion islam are the perfect islam of this )

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Under me as Ugaas, I will ban any form of drugs that destory the health of the user. R.I.P Shisha and Khat.. I will get Somaliland to unite with Somalia under the deen of Islam and shared history, (me being from Somaliland will make it easier). Illegal Oromo's will be kicked out of the country, legal Oromo's can stay. Anyone who has any links to Al Shabab will be killed. Except child soldiers of cource. I will change the Somali flag to this,

View attachment 52781
Somalia will be under Sharia law, meaning no tribalistic mentality's! Allah has made us have different tribes to know each other, not hate each other! So no of that bullshit in the caliphite! Under me as Ugaas, I will make Somalia leave the Arab league. There is no point of us being in it. We are not Arabs first of all, and secondly, they never helped us at our most horrible momments in our recent history. We play no role in the league. So there is no point in being in the league other then western countries seeing us as ethnicity "Arab" in there category's. I will also increase trade with other countries in both the red sea, and the indain ocean. Most tax payer money paid in the caliphite, will be dominated to poor nomads in need. Minorities such as Bantu's ans Yibir's will be fully portected under the caliphite.
Ah ah manz like how the flag looks styll honest if I vote for you are u gonna let mans smoke backwoods because I need dat styll

I will never trust it. I want a normal hardship transportation means. Thats all. I got the time. I am not in a hurry. I mean, if we had cruise ships that take me to Somalia i would take it, instead of air planes. I know planes are safe but i dont trust it. :( (neither do i trust cars with a button starter key forget about self driving cars, that would send me into anxiety panic attack)
NEVER BET AGAINST TECH.

GEELJIRS MUST EMBRACE TECH:noneck:

Naive somali people say islam will unite somalis nothing could be further from the truth, SOMALIS ARE ALL the same sect and school of thought but we hate each others clans like out lives depend on it.

PAN-SOMALI IS WHAT WILL UNITE US somalis. not pan-islam(which literally means nothing, it's a blank term, no real meaning, you could be pan-islam but still hate and have beef with other clan or ethnic group, the founders(ARABS) of the religion islam are the perfect islam of this )
We have been hardcore muslims intell the 20th century. Either we unite as a caliphite, or divide as states!

There is no true islamic country. The last one died in 1920, (Ottoman's). Iran and Saudi Arabia are horrible states. We need a islamic Sultanite/ caliphite in the world. Tired of seeing the islamic world go to shit due to Europeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending