Im voting Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TibetanThug

Tbh on a real tip, im team trump, there are alot of people in great USA who want to take our liberties and freedom our forefathers of this great country fought for

Im not naming names but this particular group know who they are and Mr trump also spoke on this. These people want to get rid of us and take innocent American lives. If trump is president These people will NOT be allowed in this country to take innocent lives

The answer to all things eternal is the Way, the Truth, and the Light which is Jesus Christ. Unfortunately Jesus is not going to be running for president in 2016. The pure of heart and soul are not of this world. God helps those who help themselves.

Therefore, Trump is the only americans Hope or best choice running in 2016 for the american people and the rest of humanity
Therefore I am voting for Donald Trump in the Republican primary and I’m not afraid to admit it. I’ll also vote for him if he runs as an independent in the general.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You told me you were an extreme leftie when I asked you, and now you're saying you are team Trump.

:childplease:

S

Shamis

Your forefathers are not white and a few generations ago were strict Muslims. Do you bleach your skin, wear contacts and beg Jesus to let you pass for white? Because Trump is only appealing to the white vote. White. White Jesus. White.White. White. Real Christians are white. So they say.

Apollo

VIP
Trump is a a borderline fascist and an economic protectionist. He will destroy America his political and economic ideology are both outdated and proven not to work.

Trump is a a borderline fascist and an economic protectionist. He will destroy America his political and economic ideology are both outdated and proven not to work.

So turning America effectively into a banana republic is the "proven way to go". Tell that to Germany despite it being one of the most protectionist nations in Western Europe. It's also one of the most economically prosperous nations in western Europe. How surprising.

Apollo

VIP
So turning America effectively into a banana republic is the "proven way to go". Tell that to Germany despite it being one of the most protectionist nations in Western Europe. It's also one of the most economically prosperous nations in western Europe. How surprising.
Germany rips off the rest of Europe by allowing basket cases like Greece, Portugal, and some Eastern Bloc nations to have the same currency as it has. Now it is able to export on a big discount to fair value because of it. Hardly protectionist, more like opportunist.

Here was the endorsement of the Donald I wrote not too long ago on this site. See below:

donald%20trump%20make%20america%20great.png

Trump is our only hope

Freedom Magazine

Written by Abdi Johnson

EDMONTON (December 7, 2015) -- All elections are choices between stark alternatives, and this one more than most. Both of the parties has gaps, deficiencies and failings. But choose, voters must.

The election of 2016 has been powered by a well-founded desire for change. But it has also been an election where the Republicans has recognized the electorate’s desire for a more secured America and a safer world.

The key issue of the election should have been the economy and the financial health of Americans. On that score, the Democratic party has a solid record. Hardly perfect but, relatively speaking, good. However, the election will turn into a contest over something else: a vote for protecting the families, friends, coworkers and neighbours of the United States of America from the threat of terrorism. It turned the 2016 election into destroying and wiping out the menace by any means necessary.

In an election about the economy, the Democrats might have won, and would have deserved to. But thanks to Barack Obama's own choices, notably his repeated decision to not stand up to the terrorists, this election may not be fought on the Democratic Party’s strong suit. Attention has instead been turned to the betrayal of the Democrats to not only the American and the Western people but also all those in the world who reject everything the terrorists have to offer.

Over the course of the election campaign, billionaire and Republican front runner Donald Trump did well to market himself to the country. In contrast, his likely Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton has been nothing but. That, together with her inexperience as a leader, is a recipe for disaster. Clinton would have failed in her first term before even being given the keys to the White House. Benghazi still haunts the terrorist bootyclapper. Or does it?

This election should have been about jobs, taxes and the economy. This has been the Democratic Party’s strong suit. But the Democrats pursued a plan of ignoring American desire for increased security against terrorism.

America needs a change. It also needs the maintenance of many aspects of the economic status quo. But this election is about the security of the United States, her allies and the entire world. What America needs, then, is U.S President Donald J. Trump.

The Democrats have had successes in the past. Liberal, humane and socially progressive – the party is all of those things, but it has lost its way on the road to D.C. You cant be liberal, humane and socially progressive with terrorists.

Trump and the Republicans deserve to take the White House in November. Americans and the world needs change. This cant be stressed enough. Americans and the world need to be safe and secure. I am looking forward to 2016 and I hope the American people vote with the interests of their country and the rest of us outside her borders in mind when they mark that X in the ballot box.

Abdi Johnson, writer for Freedom Magazine is a Salafi Atheist liberal Canadian of Somali parents and is a proud supporter and defender of the LGBTQQIAAP community, religious minorities, fellow Somaliweynists and those against Arab booty clappers. Abdi Johnson currently lives in Edmonton, Alberta with his fiancé Shukri and their dog Bones.

S

Shamis

Wait you think US assaults on ISIS strongholds were not severe enough? Obama also donated 100M to Kenya to fight AS. He's pretty much done all the 'standing up against terror' possible. Should he put bounties on the cubs too? Because he put a bounty on every adult AQ and ISIS terrorist.

Wait you think US assaults on ISIS strongholds were not severe enough? Obama also donated 100M to Kenya to fight AS. He's pretty much done all the 'standing up against terror' possible. Should he put bounties on the cubs too? Because he put a bounty on every adult AQ and ISIS terrorist.
ISIS or Al-Qaeda in Iraq wouldn't exist if Saddam was still in power

S

Shamis

Democracy doesn't work on Arabs, they need a strong leader who can keep the country in check. I feel sorry for Assad.

It was never about having different people in power but about placing someone with better relations to USA in power. Assad was a brilliant leader and so was Ghaddafi. I hated how Ghaddafi was murdered and how Saddam was hung on a holy day for Muslims. Anyone who thinks destabilizing these countries was a good idea has a genocide gene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending