I'm very happy to have found this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the conversations here. Somali people a real and upfront. I like the variety of opinions and the knowledge I get from here. My cousin says that he prefers talking with Somalis over madows. He wants to introduce me to them. I'll probably be a dork, at first. I love debating with all of you. I can't really have these conversations with white and black folks. Most of the folks here are sensitive sjws.

are u muslim?
No, I was raised Roman catholic, but some of family stayed Muslim. I honestly don't know how to feel about it. I don't agree with completely with Republicans. In a way , most Somali muslims are better conservatives than most lily whites here in America . Seriously my Republican friends are shocked when I tell about somali values and that it's very similar to their. I don't like Sharia Law or Shia Muslims. I hate the NOI with a passion . I was atheist but I've found god. Now I'm an animist . I do believe in one god, but I think jesus and god were different beings.

@Kurolady08 I am glad you like this forum. Don't fall for this hatred towards Bantus. It's cause people here are anonymous and like to troll.
I know. I think it's not dislike both white and black people, sometimes. They're so sensitive. Its annoying. Arabs are so-so. But I don't understand why Arab get a slap on the wrist for slavery and destroying cultures, but whites are the devil. I've noticed sjws try to guilt trip somali people. I think the Somali BLMs have a guilt complex. I don't understand why? I'm proud of being descended from conquers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending