I'm tired of spagheti gacmo Somali faraxs digraces

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you be a grown man and walk around the street with spaghetti bastoo looking arms :williamswtf:
Barely make 10 push ups and most likely won't be able to lift your wife on the wedding night :mjlol:
I used to be one of your typical skeleton gacmo farax until I seriously hit the gym 8 months ago. Fast forward to today I feel like a beast, shield of Somalia.
I have become a tank! Skinny farax are wasting their potential by being lazy. We have been blessed with height, timo fiican iyo nice facial features but you'd rather walk around looking like
scrawny-arms-rob-lowe-hed-2014.png

"I'm over 6ft2 I don't need to hit the weigths i'll just wear something baggy" :westbrookwtf:
Warya you're a disgrace to your nation. Sign up to the gym with a wedge regiment and you could look like a madow african but with less dagaax face features :mjlaugh:
Shit man whenever I leave the house xalimos be eyeing me out on some :gaasdrink:, seeing a wedge mali guy is a rare occasion for them.
Meanwhile i walk past gacmo dumar bajac malis thinking I could split this caato dude in half if I was a xaasid guy :russ:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF
I used to be one of your typical skeleton gacmo farax until I seriously hit the gym 8 months ago.
How can you be saying you don't understand how people can be skinny when you were one 8 months ago? But I agree nacalaa all skinny niggas need to hit the gym.

View attachment 27575 View attachment 27575 View attachment 27575 View attachment 27575 View attachment 27575 View attachment 27575

How can you be saying you don't understand how people can be skinny when you were one 8 months ago? But I agree nacalaa all skinny niggas need to hit the gym.
Sxb I was lazy like the guys I mentioned. Once you reach 2-3 months of serious gym routine and start seeing little results you get addicted. Now I'm disgusted whenever I see a twig looking abdi and pretty sure I could knock out 90% of Somali men.

Now imagine those skinny arms, chicken legs and being really tall. I am going to hit the gym after december inshallah.
i still can't decide whether to bulk up or slowly pick up muscle, maybe like a pound of clean, pure unadulterated muscle a month.

Sxb I was lazy like the guys I mentioned. Once you reach 2-3 months of serious gym routine and start seeing little results you get addicted. Now I'm disgusted whenever I see a twig looking abdi and pretty sure I could knock out 90% of Somali men.
not true. i have seen skinny faaraxs that laid out big guys sxb.
i have a friend who is skinny, around 6'2 and like 160lbs and i have never seen this guy lose a fight. we went to high school together, and he laid out so many madows. i myself knocked out afew adoons, but i was laid out quiet a few times as well.

YoungFarah

VIP
Now imagine those skinny arms, chicken legs and being really tall. I am going to hit the gym after december inshallah.
i still can't decide whether to bulk up or easily pick up muscle, maybe like a pound of clean, pure unadulterated muscle a month.
Just do push ups and sit ups when you have free time like I always do. Haven't been to a Gym in 18 months but I still haven't lost that much muscle.

i still can't decide whether to bulk up or easily pick up muscle, maybe like a pound of clean, pure unadulterated muscle a month.
It will change your life. Since your skinny I would say bulk and after a few months once you get a good mass start cutting and focusing more on your abs.

Just do push ups and sit ups when you have free time like I always do. Haven't been to a Gym in 18 months but I still haven't lost that much muscle.
i have a little bit of muscle already.
not much fat. but the legs man, damn they are so slim it's messed up.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bro get outta here with this nonsense. Unless you do 1000s of pushups/pullups per day you won't get wedge come on son :mjlol:

It will change your life. Since your skinny I would say bulk and after a few months once you get a good mass start cutting and focusing more on your abs.
I'll.
wassup with your name tho? what knda alpha male wanna be nigga calls himself a diamond?

YoungFarah

VIP
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bro get outta here with this nonsense. Unless you do 1000s of pushups/pullups per day you won't get wedge come on son :mjlol:
Not true once you already have muscle simple working out makes it remain. How are you telling me if I lost any muscle mass :gucciwhat::umwhat:

Yo that was absolutely hilarious to read..

Don't forget leg days brothas, whats worse than seeing skinny faaraxs is those small twigs that they drag around :mjlol:

Alhamdullilah I was blessed with Strong legs due to years of playing soccer so I can afford to miss a leg day or two :mybusiness:

YoungFarah

VIP

Don't forget leg days brothas, whats worse than seeing skinny faaraxs is those small twigs that they drag around :mjlol:

Alhamdullilah I was blessed with Strong legs due to years of playing soccer so I can afford to miss a leg day or two :mybusiness:
IMG_6793.JPG

Somalis are cursed with Chicken legs nacalaa

I have been playing soccer but my legs never got big. wasup with that?
but i am amazed at how strong the are.
i injured niggas with my shots, i kid u not.

Calisthenics is a viable alternative, and the ideal one for me. You develop actual useful strength and flexibility alongside it. Most guys that take gym really seriously look disgustingly swole and the addiction you describe could lead onto body dysmorphia. I am skinny af but I've started dieting and a basic bars workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts