I'm terrified of "trans women" lmao

What the actual f is going on in the west? I'm actually scared for the future of women. Imagine you go into the bathroom to fix your hijab and a fkn man "trans woman" is right there. These men are literally taking over women's spaces and day by day there are new laws allowing them to. I wouldn't even dare tell them they make me uncomfortable bc they're not real women cuz I bet their manly side would come out right there and I'd get knocked tf out or God knows what. Why cant they fight for more "trans bathrooms" or "neutral bathrooms" or whatever?

I'm not even a transphobe bc I don't care what any adult does with their body but when women's and children's safety is no longer important I'm done respecting them.

Let them do what they want the ultimate form of Morailty is wanting the most pleasure and freedom.
~TransN!gga

Keo

VIP
I've seen some Muslim girls supporting LGBT which always has me scratching my head. They don't even think about these scenarios.

I've seen some Muslim girls supporting LGBT which always has me scratching my head. They don't even think about these scenarios.
Unfortunately young, impressionable girls and boys are being taught things like this in schools and trans activism is all over social media. They’re probably supporting it bc of brainwashing or to avoid being labelled transphobic :/

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I agree. They're disgusting and even begin to refer to women as "birthing people" and "menstruators". I don't know why so many women try to appeal to those weirdos. So misogynistic.
:ileycry:

And because "trans women are real women too" we have to call ourselves cis women. Like wtf? These men are truly delusional thinking they become a woman just by acting upon their weird fantasy and playing dress-up. It's actually insulting.

We're supposed to believe that this is a real woman who can relate to us? yaab

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1670573327023.png

Why cant they fight for more "trans bathrooms" or "neutral bathrooms" or whatever?
They're perverts. Getting access to women's bathrooms gets them easier access to their prey aka actual women. They can't creep on women in gender neutral bathrooms because those are typically meant for one person only.

Laagite

الداروودي
OP whatever you do don't look them in the eyes, they might take it as a sign of confrontation and start throwing hands.

Trending