IM SURPRISED NONE OF YOU POSTED THIS VIRAL STORY OUT OF KUWAIT! Racist qaxaabad Arabian IG famous..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
chick is literally pissed that her Filipino maid is given a day off of the week after Kuwait faced presssure from international criticism they erected maid’s rights.

Listen to this ! I just wanna get hold of her neck walahi. Does she not see what the great Israelis are doing to her folks. This is why I shed no tears for Mayhem going down in the land of the Arabs.

Gulf arabs that own maids all feel this way, they are filthy animals and subhumans. May they get what they deserve once the oil runs out.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yes! And she is dead set on enslaving your kind. She would literally enslave you if we weren’t in the 21st century.
As if those dhegcas were brave enough to even attempt to enslave us.
:mjlol:
They would end up as our slaves instead like the Portuguese who invaded Benaadir.
:chrisfreshhah:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree with Rkelly if i would smother someone, it will be this dense arab woman. how inhumane??????

I dont blame her the whole of gulf think like that. If you have been raised by workers and treat them as animals.

As if those dhegcas were brave enough to even attempt to enslave us.
:mjlol:
They would end up as our slaves instead like the Portuguese who invaded Benaadir.
:chrisfreshhah:
Not just that but a habashi king enslaved their southern brothers and they couldn't do jack shit to free them. If the kaaba wasn't in that region they would have been slaves today. Why else do you think that a ppl who lived in tents before the cadaan came are rich today? f*ck these racist arabs they were saved by the kaaba but soon even that will be crushed by yajuj and majuj.

fc7966724abd5b3fd0b0fe37e68c0fe7-700x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts