I'm such a fatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I decided to change my treat day from Friday to Thursday because my self-control went out the window. I ate a big lemon cheesecake all by myself. :jcoleno:

But it felt so good. :mjlol:

I also went shopping and bought myself some new skin and hair care products. My bathroom is flooded with dozens of different skin and hair care products. I'm officially a product junkie. I should become a YouTuber so these companies can send me their products for free.

You gotta treat yourself sxb. Diets will have you become skin and bones:susp:

My treat day is everyday. I plan on buying xalwo iyo dulsho tomorow after work:mjlol:

Reign

VIP
You gotta treat yourself sxb. Diets will have you become skin and bones:susp:

My treat day is everyday. I plan on buying xalwo iyo dulsho tomorow after work:mjlol:

I'm trying to be as skinny as 90's Naomi. :banderas:

Xalwa is technically sugar and grease. :vqbuyv0:

hijabs arent that expensive. I mean abayas is like £30 max, plus you only gotta wash em since they black nobody can tell if they new:lolbron:Niqabs are fivers :drakelaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Fridays are the best cheat days.

Im gonna make some blueberry muffins and finish Narcos S2

And this bag :banderas:

image.jpeg

Reign

VIP
@Reign hijabs arent that expensive. I mean abayas is like £30 max, plus you only gotta wash em since they black nobody can tell:lolbron:Niqabs are fivers :drakelaugh:

I recently started wearing my hijab again so I need to buy hijabi suitable outfits that actually look nice.

Hijabs are like £8 each minimum, unless you get the cheap Bengali ones from the market. I get my abayas tailored.

VixR

Veritas
Don't bother diet all you need is exercise to be fit on that Somali metabolism :rejoice:

What do you guys do for full-body workout?

I'm thinking of buying the maxiclimber for when I can't hit the gym. I heard it's great for toning and calorie burning, esp with if you HIIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts