I'm serious!!! What is it like to be drunk? What abt being wasted ? Are they 2 different things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
walahi I've never been drunk but I wonder what is it like to be drunk ? Are you prone to spilling out your dirty laundry? Are you so drunk that you could ku aasi kartaa your own daughter?

Last edited:
Depends, there's sleepy drunk, horny drunk, happy drunk and angry drunk. It's very embarrassing, haram too; you'll feel invincible then you fall into a lake and almost drown. 2/10 wouldn't recommend.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Depends, there's sleepy drunk, horny drunk, happy drunk and angry drunk. It's very embarrassing, haram too; you'll feel invincible then you fall into a lake and almost drown. 2/10 wouldn't recommend.
Experienced ? I think so

TooMacaan

VIP
The worst I've witnessed is clingy/crying drunks:liberaltears:

Overrated!

Your coordination becomes trash. Have you ever been on this shit and tried to walk? That’s how it feels.
632E06D9-EC15-42E6-A3FE-ED5B08DF3996.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Brother there’s nothing fun about being drunk and high on drugs. I have seen it destroy so many lives, if u managed to stay sober in ur adult life, u are a rare breed and I want u to be very proud of urself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts