IM NOT DONATING A PENNY till I hear both sides. Kulahaa “they unlawfully took my kids”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AEFEDA94-51C2-4377-A8AB-96F4701B2219.jpeg

B047021F-FDD3-4B39-B60C-249E39F71DDD.jpeg

Our community is notorious for making it seem like Children Services are out for them.

Our community is also notorious for hiding the cause of the removal of the children

Muji

VIP
30k to get her kids back?

Lol also they were kidnapped for no reason?

Somalis are gullible wallahi

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
30k to get her kids back?

Lol also they were kidnapped for no reason?

Somalis are gullible wallahi

The person doing this campaigning is the sister of the mother. She has gone to every Somali social personality asking them to spread the word.

My issue with her is does she think that this is an African shithole country? It’s Norway! I doubt Norwegian authorities would wanna remove kids for “no reason”.

To have me irate kulahaa “kidnapped “ :bell:
Yeah I know what’s kidnapped, Norwegian welfare system has been kidnapped dammit :hillarybiz:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There must be a reason, no way they would take random kids from their parents.

Why do Somalis lie? They always play the victim.

There must be a reason, no way they would take random kids from their parents.

Why do Somalis lie? They always play the victim.

Apparently Norway is known to crack down on the children of refugee groups. I think it's fair to say that she probably wasn't a stellar mother, but where do you draw the line? Chances are she wasn't that bad of a mother. There are a lot of disfunctional Somali families and single mother households where one person is looking after a million people. I'd even argue that most Somali children are neglected to some extent, but should they be thrown in the ruthless foster system?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Apparently Norway is known to crack down on the children of refugee groups. I think it's fair to say that she probably wasn't a stellar mother, but where do you draw the line? Chances are she wasn't that bad of a mother. There are a lot of disfunctional Somali families and single mother households where one person is looking after a million people. I'd even argue that most Somali children are neglected to some extent, but should they be thrown in the ruthless foster system?

If you leave your kids (under 8) at night to go to an aroos I view that as grounds to confiscate them from you.

A lot of Somali hooyos believe that a child will continue to sleep if she tugged them to sleep.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have a cousin in Norway and the child services does not abduct the children for no reason

Their job is to move children who are at risk of maltreatment by their parents into foster homes or care homes until such time that it can be determined that the parents will no longer pose a threat to the child

Also Child abuse is illegal in Norway even a normal Slap is viewed as abuse

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

The Dervish State tried to get rid of this but completely failed.
Many orphans were converted to Christianity. After independence in Somalia. Italians gave baptised Somali girls citizenship.In Ali Sabieh this was a thing by the colonists to do in school. A Christian Somali was buried next to a Church in Somaliland. #LetTheSomalisBeSomali
:mjcry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Also I’ve heard from my cousin a Somali mother got her kids taken away child services got a tip from the school that the kids where unkept and dirty and where complaining about their home situation to the teachers

So cops went to the house searched the house and in the bedroom they found a a stash of money 300.000 NOK which is the same as 30,000$

This was welfare money that she’s been saving up instead of using it for her children child services took the kids due to gross negligence a lot of Somalis got angry her kids got taken away cause it wasn’t a big deal

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Also I’ve heard from my cousin a Somali mother got her kids taken away child services got a tip from the school that the kids where unkept and dirty and where complaining about their home situation to the teachers

So cops went to the house searched the house and in the bedroom they found a a stash of money 300.000 NOK which is the same as 30,000$

This was welfare money that she’s been saving up instead of using it for her children child services took the kids due to gross negligence a lot of Somalis got angry her kids got taken away cause it wasn’t a big deal

I could’ve took those kids instead of the gaalo changing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending