I'M NEW HERE, ASK ME ANYTHING YOU FEEL LIKE..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I'm new in here. Decided to join this forum, so hope you will welcome me. Ask me anything, not too far tho:ulyin:
Can handle my anger management skills only if people can handle their stupidity. In addition, I'm cool for now, like the other side of the pillow:ahh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Can I ask you a question doe?
What does Abdi pleaser mean?:ulyin:. I can use my English and work it out, but I will be lost. So tell me..
Loool nothing weird to it :browtf:I was just called an abdi pleaser on here because I don't talk bad about somali boys. I don't talk about somali girls either but apparently I'm meant to talk bad about the boys because I'm a girl:umwhat:
BTW where are you from

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Loool nothing weird to it :browtf:I was just called an abdi pleaser on here because I don't talk bad about somali boys. I don't talk about somali girls either but apparently I'm meant to talk bad about the boys because I'm a girl:umwhat:
BTW where are you from
Good to know you like Somali boys and was give a nickname for it.
:siilaanyolaugh: Well, I'm one of them and I'm from Somalia, not literally from there doe. The people who gave you the nickname sound bit retarded tho:cosbyhmm:. Anyway, we're fam here nothing to worry

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Good to know you like Somali boys because of that name
:siilaanyolaugh: Well, I'm one of them and I'm from Somalia. The people who gave you the nickname sound bit retarded tho:cosbyhmm:. Anyway, we're fam here nothing to worry
It was from a somali boy troll acting as an Ethiopian on here the name is Emily. I won't tag since he's obsessed over me and will get excited

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It was from a somali boy troll acting as an Ethiopian on here the name is Emily. I won't tag since he's obsessed over me and will get excited
:gucciwhat: Ethiopian wannabe? La xawla! I'm new here tho, I will try to search for him and see how clean his games are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts