Im nearly 20yrs old with no facial hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up as the skinniest tallest kid in schools everyone would call me skinns or lanks all my paki mates got facial hair by the age 13 im 19 and im still waiting to grow just one beard hair ive got a lil moustache that is barley visible but my beard is just not there is this somali genetics because alot of my guys still have no beard too but all the madows pakis cadaans got the beard time ago so wagwan with us and why are we so skinny i tried gaining weight going gym many times that shit doesnt work for malis.

Don't generalise all of our genes are not the same, my family and i are big boned and quite heavily built. I guess the environment has a huge factor, as we eat better than the brothers back home and exercise regularly. But who knows some people are just thin like a match stick regardless of race.

Don't generalise all of our genes are not the same, my family and i are big boned and quite heavily built. I guess the environment has a huge factor, as we eat better than the brothers back home and exercise regularly. But who knows some people are just thin like a match stick regardless of race.
Yeah true but im generalising on your average somali you are big boned so your not in that equation g

My dads beard is big so hopefully i get mine like but yeah stressing wont change shit alie

i read somewhere these makeup comes from your mothers parents, not the fathers. soo if your grandfather was hairless, the chances of you being hairless is quiet high.. don't quote me on it tho, just read it somewhere.

With the movie captain Philips release, that image of Somali male with the starved look became iconic. And that is true representation of our skinniness nature saxib. There is always the exception among Somalis who can be big bodied as you said, but generally we are skinny and slim people. Gaar ahaan in Somalia.

It takes a lot of work and long time for a Somali dude to build muscles too in the gym. Genetics dictate many aspects of our looks.

True say all hoyos looking fatt most abos looking skinny or skinny with culul kuus

Looks like our fat loves to settle on the bellies mostly for males. Skinny hands, skinny legs, big head with a big forehead, and calool kuusan. Damn! War nin yohow, I need to keep up the exercise to avoid looking cartoonish.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Looks like our fat loves to settle on the bellies mostly for males. Skinny hands, skinny legs, big head with a big forehead, and calool kuusan. Damn! War nin yohow, I need to keep up the exercise to avoid looking cartoonish.
Bariis and baasto arent that healthy come to think of it Somali food isnt healthy lol

Bariis and baasto arent that healthy come to think of it Somali food isnt healthy lol

That is why diabetes is killing the elders. That sugary cup of tea or coffee doesn't help as well. I need to give up my morning latte with a spoonful if not more sugar I add.

Every night I tell myself I will skip that poison,but then unware of myself find me inline waiting for it at the Starbucks. One good reason I love Ramadan is the will it gives me to cut my bad habits like that bro. Always happy when it comes around each year knowing it is reckoning time.

Look at the bright side, u donโ€™t have to shave every morning :)

So true. I think that causes grey hair on your face sooner? Many older guys have grey beard with black hair on their head. I assumed that could do something with shaving a lot?

Beards are manly. Funny how it is cool to have some nowadays.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
That's odd. Even the least hairy 20 year old male still have slightly noticeable facial hair. You should check your T levels fam.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I know life's not fair man. I've been bearded since my late teens. Unfortunately though, the bidaar has come and hit me hard, as a payback for being blessed with facial hair.

Oh, how I wish in could transport my beard to my receded hairline.

I know life's not fair man. I've been bearded since my late teens. Unfortunately though, the bidaar has come and hit me hard, as a payback for being blessed with facial hair.

Oh, how I wish in could transport my beard to my receded hairline.

But saxib, I hear most women love Bold heads nowadays. If you are in shape and bold headed, you are in vogue. Just shave whatever hair is left on your skull around the bidaar and you are in style.

I grew up as the skinniest tallest kid in schools everyone would call me skinns or lanks all my paki mates got facial hair by the age 13 im 19 and im still waiting to grow just one beard hair ive got a lil moustache that is barley visible but my beard is just not there is this somali genetics because alot of my guys still have no beard too but all the madows pakis cadaans got the beard time ago so wagwan with us and why are we so skinny i tried gaining weight going gym many times that shit doesnt work for malis.
You have a low testosterone I was shaving regularly at 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts