I'm moving to PHX! Anyone seen the gorgeous lips girl on SomalidaAduunka

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:jcoleno::jcoleno::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:

People wre saying " you look like Kim Kardashian"

Not that I like that one but good grief what a lips:mindblown::ohdamn::ohhh::mjkkk::rejoice::rejoice:

And she has a lucrative business ...y'all seen her orders, trunk full of saliid products :snoop:

Hubble

VIP
She's very beautiful. I also like the Mosque and scenery. The Somali shops and restaurant were cute too. I like the city's vibe.

menace

VIP
She's very beautiful. I also like the Mosque and scenery. The Somali shops and restaurant were cute too. I like the city's vibe.

Don't be mislead! PHX is not a place to live in throughout the year ...it has same weather as hell-hole Djibouti

Hubble

VIP
Don't be mislead! PHX is not a place to live in throughout the year ...it has same weather as hell-hole Djibouti

If Somalis are living in UAE and KSA where the heat can crack your skull open, why not Phoenix Arizona where you have more freedom and higher wages.

menace

VIP
If Somalis are living in UAE and KSA where the heat can crack your skull open, why not Phoenix Arizona where you have more freedom and higher wages.

When you can live in Florida or parts of Texas and Cali why would one wanna live in the desert

Hubble

VIP
When you can live in Florida or parts of Texas and Cali why would one wanna live in the desert

Maybe it reminds them of home Loool did you forget where we're from?

California has too many druggies and gangs. You'll lose your kids to them. Texas is home of the KKK and similar ideologies. Phoenix is cute.

menace

VIP
Maybe it reminds them of home Loool did you forget where we're from?

California has too many druggies and gangs. You'll lose your kids to them. Texas is home of the KKK and similar ideologies. Phoenix is cute.

It's apparent that you don't live in the states ...

They got the mericopa county where they put you in a concentration camp

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bruh she looks just like this girl who was my neighbor back in Columbus. :leobite:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending