I'm gutted! I've had receding hair 4 ages, I grew my beard big only 2 realize that I'm Madow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This comes to me as a shock :bell::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:
IMG_4691.JPG

All along I thought I had a silky hair but this beard hair looks so adeeg and woolen together.

This is devastating.

I'm afraid I'm partially or majorly Bantu
latest

Last edited:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
This comes to me as a shock :bell::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:
View attachment 35406

All along I thought I had a silky hair but this beard hair looks so adeeg and woolen together.

This is devastating.

I'm afraid I'm partially or majorly Bantu
latest

That shit looks scary as fock sort it out

Niggas be walking around with a bush in their face

Also that's not a beard that's a travesty of the abdi code

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Damn dont you have a beard trimmer
And also you know there is oil for your beard lol

Give me a name for it adeer.
This gives me hope. I thought I was a bantu ileen I just need to comb it and apply saliid

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Is your intention to turn me into qoomu-luudh? Why would a man use cosmetic stuff. I am not gonna turn into a laga roone:bell::nahgirl:
No not all grooming products are gay

There's so much other products as well like hair softener , shiny hair to hide patches and also darker hair products

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Do deep conditioning, it looks more dry than Madow. I don't know why men think they don't need to moisturize and condition their beards, it's hair isn't?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do deep conditioning, it looks more dry than Madow. I don't know why men think they don't need to moisturize and condition their beards, it's hair isn't?

Thank you adeer! I'm recognizing that I'm a inherently reer miyi

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Looks like a normal beard, why all the outrage

They are actually right! It's dry as F

Didn't know what to do with it without risking turning into qoomu-luudh. Very afraid of that disease.

VixR

Veritas
Is there some scientific reason beard hair has the look of pubes? I swear straight, silky-haired men also have pubes for a beard when they're not aggressively combatting against the inherent pubesyness of it with oils and strategic trimming.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is there some scientific reason beard hair has the look of pubes? I swear straight, silky-haired men also have pubes for a beard when they're not aggressively combatting against the inherent pubesyness of it with oils and strategic trimming.

You know beard hair's structure is so different than my head hair. Now I know that even cadaans have a bushy beard too
:cool::p:hemad:
Btw have you let your pubic hair grow this big ?

You have medium Cushitic hair range , that is between the hair of the Arabs and blacks . It can easily be maintained with some nutrition and if you stop dedicating your life to running farmaajos fake twitter account .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You have medium Cushitic hair range , that is between the hair of the Arabs and blacks . It can easily be maintained with some nutrition and if you stop dedicating your life to running farmaajos fake twitter account .

:deadmanny::dead1::deadrose:We're Somalis and we are obsessed about power. Therefore allow me to be the twitter president of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts