I'm going to marry a Canadian or European guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is the end of America caused by the collective inkaar of the entire ummah. The gulf will be next.
:trumpsmirk:

Somali women the west nations will have a hard time finding a husband. For us Somali men, finding women from any race is very easy, in fact, white women are dying to for us good looking somali men. We are like royal kings.....

tenor.gif

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Somali women the west nations will have a hard time finding a husband. For us Somali men, finding women from any race is very easy, in fact, white women are dying to for us good looking somali men. We are like royal kings.....

tenor.gif

Aren't Somali women the ones who known for marrying out :ayaanswag:

I don't think they will struggle to find a non-somali husband

I heard Kenyans are desperate for a Somali wife :siilaanyolaugh:

tenor.gif
You're delusional :mjlol: Ajnabi girls don't want Somali guys

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You're delusional :mjlol: Ajnabi girls don't want Somali guys

Only people that want Somali women are revert ex-cons so if I was you, I wouldn't talk. Yes, many Anjabi girls thirst over Somali men but you see, Somali guys don't brag about it because they're confident unlike you insecure Somali girls.
:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:
Only people that want Somali women are revert ex-cons so if I was you, I wouldn't talk. Yes, many Anjabi girls thirst over Somali men but you see, Somali guys don't brag about it because they're confident unlike you insecure Somali girls.
Oh my, I just knew you would be the first one replying :russ: Triggered

Mo-Farah-family-wife-Tania-Farah.jpg

compare the above couples to the ones below. no love or affection in below couple, she's trying to distance herself from him....

Sam_Harris_Hirsi_Ali.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sooo? The only ex-convicts Somali girls marry up here in Scandinavia are Somali guys :wow:

Sorry, I'm going talking about Somali women marrying out. Most of them that marry out end up with reverts who are ex-cons and that's a fact. Heck, it's a stereotype now.
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts