I'm Going Thorpe park today im so scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaving my house at 9am the gates open at 10am. Wallahi I can't sleep I'm so scared of heights the last time I went thorpe park was in 2012 with my secondary school. I regret this so much I hate rollercoasters my friends wanted to go here for a while so I couldn't let them down wallahi I'm shook imma just let my nuts hang and go for it if I die Allah wrote it f*ck being shook im just gonna hold it down ( I lied im still shook pls Allah save me):yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
its Friday abti Thorpe Park will be full of hijaabi bigbatty Xaaliimos. Markay Amnesia ku sakhraaman kaxayso abti.

Shaqeysoo ninyahow

Keo

VIP
Last time I went to one of those rides was in East Ham Central Park back in 2007. I rode one of them once and never again.
:mjlol:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Fam read Ayat Kursi and multiple Surahs before going to that park and in general anywhere.

It will protect you inshallah.

Before you go on a ride: take a deep breathe in; breathe out slowly; close your eyes; finally, imagine you are facing the opps or the police are chasing you.Your dopamine and adrenaline should be so active you will forget about the ride.

#Somali Justice Waryaa
#Somali lives matter
#Somalinimo
#Creativity

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm leaving my house at 9am the gates open at 10am. Wallahi I can't sleep I'm so scared of heights the last time I went thorpe park was in 2012 with my secondary school. I regret this so much I hate rollercoasters my friends wanted to go here for a while so I couldn't let them down wallahi I'm shook imma just let my nuts hang and go for it if I die Allah wrote it f*ck being shook im just gonna hold it down ( I lied im still shook pls Allah save me):yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

With your masculine spirit i am surprised u r a chicken deep down

There hasn't been any incidents recently but if you're lucky, you might experience getting stuck mid air for hours. If you're really lucky, might even have a limb amputated!

Wallahi I held it down that shit was scary at first but after I went on stealth an swarm everything was just funny swarm is the best ride in the whole park for me I went on it 6 times. I let my nuts hang the adrenaline rush made me feel supernatural wallahi:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.