I'm giving you eyes but you misread the signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid is brain dead. Are you changing the goal post now?

We're talking about a Somali artist that made it to the degree The Weeknd has. Before the WC, if you mentioned KNaan no one would know who you were talking about, except maybe Canadians, Somalis and hip hop heads.

i wasnt even the one who brought up K'naan you slow reader. The MCD30 dude who hates somali culture and dick rides western culture did.
in an attempt to smear somali culture.

his argument is that adding a touch from ur somali heritage is a variable in failure in the music industry. Im arguing its a non-Factor.

i honestly dont give rats as about knaan as a character. he could be the boogie man if he needs to. That doesnt disarm my point.

Aren't you a teenager though? I don't know how a 7 year old from Scandinivia could have followed a local poet in Canada:umhxisq:

First it was both versions were used and now it's one version was used and got all the attention and the other version was performed only at concerts.

i wasnt even the one who brought up K'naan you slow reader. The MCD30 dude who hates somali culture and dick rides western culture did.
in an attempt to smear somali culture.

his argument is that adding a touch from ur somali heritage is a variable in failure in the music industry. Im arguing its a non-Factor.

i honestly dont give rats as about knaan as a character. he could be the boogie man if he needs to. That doesnt disarm my point.
But KNaan white washed his song to get to the next level of fame:damn::deadmanny::deadmanny:

This guy goes hard defense mode for hoodrats from compton who cry and wheep about the Cadaan boogie man.:pachah1:

Trys soo hard in desperation to defame fellow Well known somalis

Aren't you a teenager though? I don't know how a 7 year old from Scandinivia could have followed a local poet in Canada:umhxisq:

First it was both versions were used and now it's one version was used and got all the attention and the other version was performed only at concerts.

odd part is i have never said i was a teenager ever tho. the scandinavia part i have attested to but never my age Just people throwing around assumptions and rumors. :lolbron:

i only said he used both songs in his concert and at the celebration kick off concert. That he include the orginal in those performances.

But KNaan white washed his song to get to the next level of fame:damn::deadmanny::deadmanny:

his label forced him to make it sound more mainstream western,hence why it failed. The dude suceeded with his old style and failed with the label pushed new one. :mjlol:

That tells you western influence was a variable to failure not somali influence.

Somali culture in the music industry = non- Factior:mjlaugh:

his label forced him to make it sound more mainstream western,hence why it failed. The dude suceeded with his old style and failed with the label pushed new one. :mjlol:

That tells you western influence was a variable to failure not somali influence.

Somali culture in the music industry = non- Factior:mjlaugh:

We're still talking about the WC here.:hemad:

If you can't win the argument just bow out gracefully.

What you seem to not understand is KNaan's fame before and after the WC werent remotely close. What he did to get frim A to B is sell out. His flOP of an album was coming off all the anticipation from the WC hype, which he got by selling out.

We're still talking about the WC here.:hemad:

If you can't win the argument just bow out gracefully.

What you seem to not understand is KNaan's fame before and after the WC werent remotely close. What he did to get frim A to B is sell out. His flOP of an album was coming off all the anticipation from the WC hype, which he got by selling out.

Ina Adeer what we are discussing is the variables in failure in the music industry . Western mainstream influence was the variable to failure not Somali influence. You just admitted it!

So take the L in the argument saaxiib!!:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending