I'm getting married tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not mentally prepared yet I'm overwhelmed with excitement and fear i hope Allah makes this new chapter in my life easy. please give me any advice of becoming a newly wed

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
i am not mentally prepared yet I'm overwhelmed with excitement and fear i hope Allah makes this new chapter in my life easy. please give me any advice of becoming a newly wed
Smash it the same night and allah will make your marriage easy
:denzelnigga:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Chill out its just one night after that you gonna live together thats where most ppl clash

If you make it the first year its gonna be easy

Chill out its just one night after that you gonna live together thats where most ppl clash

If you make it the first year its gonna be easy
Aha i see that’s right if I make it to the first year. It’s different from living with your family a lot of expectations and responsibilities yeah

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
May Allah bless for you and your spouse, and may He unite both of you in goodness. Ameen.

The First Two Years: A Marriage Survival Guide
Adapted By Saleem Bhimji From the Article Found on www.soundvision.com
More Muslim marriages in North are breaking up in their first year than ever before, according to the scholars in North America who are having to cope with the increase in marital disputes and divorce cases.

The first five to seven years are the most challenging of any marriage. They are the time that the couple spends getting to know one another better and adjusting to each other's habits and personalities. Below, are some of the main problems couples face in the early years, and some possible solutions.

Here’s the link, https://www.al-islam.org/religion-al-islam-and-marriage/first-two-years-marriage-survival-guide

upload_2018-8-27_6-54-31.jpeg

don't worry about money as long as you do your part into applying yourself then money will come. As for responsibilities, well no one is born with it we all learn and make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending