I'm fucking hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to my friend's house to return gow 4 (9.5/10 game btw) and his sister had a friend around.

I walked in and boom. I saw her sitting in the kitchen looking like a pagan west Indian fertility idol in a summer dress even though it's kinda cold. Good height ass and bitties for daaaays. Nigga staring at her (and those tiddies were staring back) waiting to get introduced while she's fiddling with her home screen.

I spent the next two hour trying to chirps her and I thought I was getting somewhere. Even a stolen line from Wild n out. Quickly realised she's well spoken not as ty she appears to be. I tried to one up her and thought I had her when I told her I went to uni in the same city as her, except I went to the good uni. We're making good convo at this point. I'm out here discussing material on her master's and she's fully engaged etc. I get up to the kitchen (an earshot away) to grab myself some water and I can hear my friend's sister tease her like 'waaam what's going on here?' (Referring to us two for you slow fuckers). You know what this beautiful disgusting heaven sent says???

"Me and a black boy? Please, you know me better"

:mjlol:

I am hurt on so many levels. Went back to report to my nigga and this guy told me she's bisexual and only dates black women and white boys. Her ex was some polish guy that beat the bricks off of her. How she a twitter bio irl

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nigga staring at her (and those tiddies were staring back)
This generation :bell:. BTW you could be a good essay writer. Hope you don't miss that opportunity and also a great potential geeljire Author:francis:

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I went to my friend's house to return gow 4 (9.5/10 game btw) and his sister had a friend around.

I walked in and boom. I saw her sitting in the kitchen looking like a pagan west Indian fertility idol in a summer dress even though it's kinda cold. Good height ass and bitties for daaaays. Nigga staring at her (and those tiddies were staring back) waiting to get introduced while she's fiddling with her home screen.

I spent the next two hour trying to chirps her and I thought I was getting somewhere. Even a stolen line from Wild n out. Quickly realised she's well spoken not as ty she appears to be. I tried to one up her and thought I had her when I told her I went to uni in the same city as her, except I went to the good uni. We're making good convo at this point. I'm out here discussing material on her master's and she's fully engaged etc. I get up to the kitchen (an earshot away) to grab myself some water and I can hear my friend's sister tease her like 'waaam what's going on here?' (Referring to us two for you slow fuckers). You know what this beautiful disgusting heaven sent says???

I am hurt on so many levels. Went back to report to my nigga and this guy told me she's bisexual and only dates black women and white boys. Her ex was some polish guy that beat the bricks off of her. How she a twitter bio irl
Hurt by a indian curry smelling bisexual female-adoon loving white dick sucking ? You better check your mental state before you make somemore posts and embarrass yourself

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Damn f*ck.
Come here :friendhug:

She don’t deserve you king

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
An Indian curry smelling called your blick ass ‘black’ and you hurt:comeon:

Shut your dumb African ass up:damedamn:

World

VIP
Hurt by a indian curry smelling bisexual female-adoon loving white dick sucking ? You better check your mental state before you make somemore posts and embarrass yourself
An Indian curry smelling called your blick ass ‘black’ and you hurt:comeon:

Shut your dumb African ass up:damedamn:
West Indians are not Indians you fools. They’re black. Puerto Rico, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Jamaica etc.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
West Indians are not Indians you fools. They’re black. Puerto Rico, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Jamaica etc.
How am i the fool? If you use the right word for this "Caribbean" it wouldn't be confused with indians. And why is this nigga using words from 19th century
:drakewtf:

:siilaanyolaugh: What was her ethnicity?
Speaking of West Indians, most of them have no manners. Especially Jamaicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.