IM FILING DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER law suit against FB Live craze Hanna ( is mental too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m suing her for defamation of character for the outrageous accusation of the Somali men. Words have meanings, of you wanna be a reporter get your facts lined up.

I need to teach this reer baadiya lady the ethics of broadcasting. You broadcast shit/fabrication then you gonna have to face the consequence.

The most basic intellect has abandoned this despicable lady, the intellect to first interview the person privately, to gather info before putting them on live.

What a complete xoolo.

She spend 45 minutes disparaging innocent faaraxs who already have @Knowles and @Reiko to deal with as well as the ravaging bidaar epidemic only to discover it was a Yemeni incest raised.

Last edited:
the click baiter complaining about fabrication. :mjlol:I'm gonna teach her the ethics of broadcasting kulaha. Are you going to teach her how to have dramatic titles and always start with HAYAAAAAAY, ALAABAYEEEEY and shit :drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the click baiter complaining about fabrication. :mjlol:I'm gonna teach her the ethics of broadcasting kulaha. Are you going to teach her how to have dramatic titles and always start with HAYAAAAAAY, ALAABAYEEEEY and shit :drakelaugh:

Wait a min, wait a min
giphy.gif

I ain’t like that ma’am. I don’t go find victims from the Middle East and apply falsehood upon the Somali nation.

Wait a min, wait a min
giphy.gif

I ain’t like that ma’am. I don’t go find victims from the Middle East and apply falsehood upon the Somali nation.

Of course not! what kind of self-hater would apply falsehood on his own people? But I have a hard time believing that you haven't applied any falsehood on other nations with the number of threads you make on the daily. :manny:

Just admit it:fantasia2:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Of course not! what kind of self-hater would apply falsehood on his own people? But I have a hard time believing that you haven't applied any falsehood on other nations with the number of threads you make on the daily. :manny:

Just admit it:fantasia2:

That’s the difference! I apply propaganda on other nations but not to my own. Big difference lady

Status
Not open for further replies.