I'm familiar with medicine related things, yesterday I detected a bone defect of our member's voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
none of you noticed it but after close observation I've come to realize that our own @Queen Carawelo has Tuur. Thus rendering her voice to sound like a chipmunk.

This also made me think that she could clearly be on SSI ( government assistance for the disabled ), not saying she's disabled but she can easily attain it.

menace

VIP
Can u believe that we were shook by a gabar with a massive Tuur :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::damn::damn:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Idol has a tuur, I'm lowkey a man... your kindergarten flirting tactics leave a lot to be desired.:comeon:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool

@menace you just want me to record other voice records and try to "prove" you wrong. Well it ain't going to happen sweetheart. Never ever ever! Ha ha ha

P.s

I remember my Dugsi teacher has a slight tuur. People to used to throw paper planes and try to balance it on his tuur. Kids can be mean at times. I'm glad I didn't join it!

Q

Queen Carawelo

That Your extremely short ..about 5'2
I'm way taller than that.

Your interpreting job is lying to you menace!
Horta how many times have you made mistakes and let the doctors misdiagnose the poor non English speaking patients?

menace

VIP
I'm way taller than that.

Your interpreting job is lying to you menace!
Horta how many times have you made mistakes and let the doctors misdiagnose the poor non English speaking patients?

I'm more in the divorce/child support court ..I've serk women trying to destroy a poor men's life cause she hates him..so I've sided with the men at times siilaanyolaugh:mugshotman: I've manipulated her words in the cross examination hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.