I'm done!!! Not a Salafi but no more liberalism for me.

I hold Salafi's responsible and the clergy for the destruction of Somalia but I am no longer a liberal. I completely disagree with everything I posted with regards to Somali politics and religion. I am now way more practicing and my Iman is better.

I hold Salafi's responsible and the clergy for the destruction of Somalia but I am no longer a liberal. I completely disagree with everything I posted with regards to Somali politics and religion. I am now way more practicing and my Iman is better.
What about the hijab?

What was the defining factor (s) that made you leave liberalism?

So seeking knowledge made u change
Somewhat and not looking too much into politics. Also like I said before, I am not Salafi but I do realize that I've stated things here that are unorthodox just to emotionally jab back at Salafism which I still view is the cause of Al Shabab. Nonetheless, I do not fall into another extreme saying that we should be liberal scientist that use religion to justify liberal scientism. Believe it or not, it's simpler than you think but to put it plainly, I am an orthodox Sunni Shafcii muslim who still got beef with salafi's.