Im Afraid I Will Die Before I see Somalia Strong And Proud

When we are dead we don’t care about trivial things like nationality or nations. At the end of the day we will only be responsible for our own actions.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Are you Garxajis you sound like a closeted unionist

tribalism is why you won't ever be succesfull.

the only reason you all against Somaliland is tribalism and will make anything up to tarnish it's name all because of 1 man's hunger for power... there's 200k laascaanood residents which is 95% of the city in the desert needing food why doesn't he go and help them with all the millions he received.

Baby steps, contribute slowly by even fixing yourself and you could be what changes Somalia if you happen to work hard enough you may be able to slowly climb up the ladder towards national leadership and hit the jackpot for this country. Do not lose hope Allah didn't create you to be hopeless, keep trying till your last breath the main goal should not be for you to see a Successful Somalia it is for you to be part of the road that paves the way for those after you. We are not Allah; we can only ask for his help along the way. On a more present note, I am hopeful for Somalia within the next few years unlike most in this thread I believe we will have fixed 'a few' problems but I still agree with @Inquisitive_ in regard to cultural decay. Inshallah we all get to see a prosperous Somalia.

P.S @DR OSMAN Munaafaq baa tahay waryaa writing a Sob thread about seeing a successful somalia and the following thread you are talking about how ilaahey created Hell for hawiye :deadrose: do you have no shame you hypocrite.
You lot please pree this thread I died of laughter how can my man say ilaahey created the last naar for us just because we share a similar name:yloezpe:.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Are you Garxajis you sound like a closeted unionist

I like your handle name 'somali wa hawiyah iyo hashiyah'.u simply replaced the 'w n s' with word play...Yes banu hashims darods and 'al hawiyah' the lowest level of hell, we are here to save u from your destination by allah, but im afraid 'hawiyah' might win and suck us all into the PIT, based on their munafaqnimo. God save Darod, we did our best

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I like your handle name 'somali wa hawiyah iyo hashiyah'.u simply replaced the 'w n s' with word play...Yes banu hashims darods and 'al hawiyah' the lowest level of hell, we are here to save u from your destination by allah, but im afraid 'hawiyah' might win and suck us all into the PIT, based on their munafaqnimo. God save Darod, we did our best
No, Hashiyah is what we used to call you all
95A74728-3A63-4AEB-B8FD-E9EC18283308.jpeg

There are two equally sized variants of Somali. The 6 sons of Hawiyyah and the rest.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
May the almighty hasten the balkanization of the failed project amin. We are in the holy months.
Isn’t it ironic you invoke a deity who commands the unity of all Muslims? That kind of dua will not be accepted so you might as well save it.

Holy months kuye. I wish you delusional hate filled tribalist would leave the Deen out of your cult like worship of your shanty villages.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Isn’t it ironic you invoke a deity who commands the unity of all Muslims? That kind of dua will not be accepted so you might as well save it.

Holy months kuye. I wish you delusional hate filled tribalist would leave the Deen out of your cult like worship of your shanty villages.
I will triple the duas inshallah. The nightmare will end one day.

but wouldn't more people just move to the west to give remitance? but the rest you said was mostly true, Inshallah we move away from these Haram practices.
You will need several millions just to replace the dying boomers and retiring GenX in the diaspora, which simply will not happen. It's not the diaspora in the West, also those in the middle east and rest of Africa.

@Inquisitive_ @Somali Ugaas one of my biggest goal is setting accountability not just on corruption which will be key agency as 'kheyre' said, but personal/clan responsibility. This starts with 'ID' cards issued to all. Name/Address/Clan/Sub clan/Isim responsible. They will be registered at hospital/schools/workplace/security-legal sectors. Each school-hospital-workplace-legal-security sector will have a 'centralized database' to fill out about every individual.
ID cards and all the other things you listed are good, but they are meant to deter the 10-30% scum in society that are inevitable, but I estimate our figures to be in the high 80's for the scum category, we have to fix the culture first, so the majority become xalaal quuto, talk about this all the time until it sinks in.

May the almighty hasten the balkanization of the failed project amin. We are in the holy months.
Your already balkanized and claim you had peace for over 30 years, yet you are still gaajo and destitute like the rest of us.

We have Djibouti as another example to look at what happens, the problem is culture, not clan.

I am today my dads age when he left somalia, and today he is a grandfather to my nephew who is 7.

:wow: if my nephew reach 20, and we are still in turmoil. Then hooyada waas somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am today my dads age when he left somalia, and today he is a grandfather to my nephew who is 7.

:wow: if my nephew reach 20, and we are still in turmoil. Then hooyada waas somalia.

We got around 9-13 generations(20 years each generation) starting from 60s when x'ers were born till 2000 mellenials. This will generational expiry date of year 2200 when not a single memory of state or somali will be remembered, the diaspora will be like african americans, somali in name only, the locals will be so gone far into no state memory, africa will have field day with them and hence extinction is around the corner.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@BenInHer infact Gen Y has 80 years, n mellenials who still will remember stories from their parents to pass down, but no 'experience' as locals will be a mix of warlord/islamist kids locally but only have 'memories thru their parents'. After their gone, their descendants are finished, their is no 'stories or experience' diaspora will be somali in name only, locals will be on the extinction route not knowing a state anymore nor stories. I can envision in my 'vision' what will happen, africa will have field day with a people with no more state history.

@BenInHer infact Gen Y has 80 years, n mellenials who still will remember stories from their parents to pass down, but no 'experience' as locals will be a mix of warlord/islamist kids locally but only have 'memories thru their parents'. After their gone, their descendants are finished, their is no 'stories or experience' diaspora will be somali in name only, locals will be on the extinction route not knowing a state anymore nor stories. I can envision in my 'vision' what will happen, africa will have field day with a people with no more state history.

We lost the plot. I should be in a timeline when somali is a navy/port powerhouse, with mali-wood entertainment and halimos fan crushing over me as the cadaan do their movie stars.
:mjcry:instead i slave away in a foreign land with a bamboo ceiling because my predecessors aint shyt.

We got around 9-13 generations(20 years each generation) starting from 60s when x'ers were born till 2000 mellenials. This will generational expiry date of year 2200 when not a single memory of state or somali will be remembered, the diaspora will be like african americans, somali in name only, the locals will be so gone far into no state memory, africa will have field day with them and hence extinction is around the corner.

Japan got 100m ppl and facing extinction. We got 60million in a faminine ridden shiithole.

We are done for. A ppl who dont farm or eat fish

Even me who grew up eating cologne would always set it aside on my plate.:meleshame:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Japan got 100m ppl and facing extinction. We got 60million in a faminine ridden shiithole.

Even me who grew up eating cologne would always set it aside on my plate.:meleshame:

You gotta make sure the majority of people have Food and Water sorted. Once out of survival mode then they'll develop naturally into more.

See the table, you can clearly see the years where there was a drought. I dunno why they don't just keep drilling more water and invest in desalination

SmartSelect_20230313_170200_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

SmartSelect_20230313_170644_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am losing hope every day, since post 2000 we been state building, what u see on the ground doesn't look like 23 years worth of work, wallahi its been 23 years, china could be 20 cities from scratch. Bury me and tell my future descendants, I tried but was slain a warrior to Somali FKD valhalla

bury tv land GIF by #Impastor

Last edited:

Trending