Illuminati TAUNTING the muslims : Rihanna uses a remixed hadith regarding the END DAYS in a disgusting show!

I will not link the disgusting dancing vid here but it is all over twitter at the moment, extremely disrespectful to use the hadith of Nabi Muhammad(pbuh) as a soundtrack to degeneracy.

Thoughts? :shaq:

I will not link the disgusting dancing vid here but it is all over twitter at the moment, extremely disrespectful to use the hadith of Nabi Muhammad(pbuh) as a soundtrack to degeneracy.

Thoughts? :shaq:
A6EE3432-1179-422D-A771-8F1CE94252C6.jpeg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
also whatever muk looking liberal muslim helped her out not only belongs to the streets but i sincerely hope he or she get hit by truck impaled and slowly dying nacala helping a gaal use ur own holly script to make trash songs in order to get some pocket change :pacspit:

I’m not defending Rihanna I don’t even like her that much but you have to realize she didn’t make the beat we should instead cancel the producer for remixing a Hadith and for those saying Rihanna chose the beat she doesn’t understand Arabic but aye it’s whatever I guess

Trending

Latest posts