I'll be officially reer Toronto today

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jcoleno:

I'm already feeling delirious due to the toxic liberal fumes coming my way. I will now be dealing with environmental nutcases, SJW BLM types, fake news media, "safe" injection sites, illegal migrants, anarchists, air pollution, unions, sky high crime, community activists, lefty politicians, very lazy and entitled people who want everything for nothing and many other bad things.

:ohlord:

I'll be trading in my cowboy freedom hat for a safe space to protect myself.

:francis:

I thought I left for good just a few months after my birth

:mjcry:

I honestly feel so dirty

:meleshame:

I'm already feeling delirious due to the toxic liberal fumes coming my way. I will now be dealing with environmental nutcases, SJW BLM types, fake news media, "safe" injection sites, illegal migrants, anarchists, air pollution, unions, sky high crime, community activists, lefty politicians, very lazy and entitled people who want everything for nothing and many other bad things.

I honestly feel so dirty

How much are you paying in rent?:pachah1:

I honestly feel so dirty

You could always click your heels together three times and go back to Somalia. :bell:

where are you staying in toronto. i would like to meet you so i can teach you a lesson. dirty !!

Bring condoms, or not.

Me gon love you long time

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.