I'll always be grateful for everything my mother done for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was at this Islamic lecture at the mosque

where they were talking about everything a mother does for her sons all the sacrifice

Now being raised by a single mom gave me a different perspective on things

I had to grow up faster learn cook and start work earlier, not that this got me anywhere in the long run

But I learned responsibility pretty damn fast

I seem more empathetic to women than my other male friends

I'm not afraid of my feminine side

And I also like to take care of my car change the oil, tires etc

But the biggest thing my Mom did was to just ignore gender roles. By necessity she had to do the jobs of both parental roles.

And seeing her do that, I guess it was a lot easier for me to believe that anybody can do anything.

It's not that I didn't know about gender roles, but it was just that I knew that my Mom was just as capable of trying to do something 'Dads' were "supposed" to do.

I was never raised with a "boys do this, girls do that" or "Dad's do this, Mom's do that" mentality.

Which, for the most part I'm extremely grateful for,

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your mom turned you into a wus:ufdup:
My mom didn't teach me shit frankly I wouldn't even listen to her cause she's a women:umad:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My mom didn't teach me shit frankly I wouldn't even listen to her cause she's a women:umad:

One of the most sincere form of respect is actually listening to what another has to say that says alot about you

Great thread bro Mashallah ur blessed to have so much respect for your mom

ur asi walideyn that makes you a wuss kindly exit this thread if you got nothing good to say. Trolling isn't welcome here.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Great thread bro Mashallah ur blessed to have so much respect for your mom

ur asi walideyn that makes you a wuss kindly exit this thread if you got nothing good to say. Trolling isn't welcome here.
Are you on your period why so emotional:ftw9nwa:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Honey is a soft gentle being ninyahow you have to appreciate it that's the beauty of this species they're very delicate.:ahh:

You sound gay as hell though sxb always attacking females.:dead:
Whoe sxb:whoa: Your confusing me with someone else I rarely attack females on this site ask all the female posters:wtf: I do make some comments to get them heated thoe most of what I say is a joke not personal:sass2:
Besides I remember defending the female in question when she first joined in the anone section:sass2:

N

NaomiHoney

@Freebandz I wonder what the relationship is like between you and mother?

I'm she doesn't rely on you to get things done!

Whoe sxb:whoa: Your confusing me with someone else I rarely attack females on this site ask all the female posters:wtf: I do make some comments to get them heated thoe most of what I say is a joke not personal:sass2:
Besides I remember defending the female in question when she first joined in the anone section:sass2:

Since when? I have never posted in anon section. Stop lying. Mods know who posts in anon btw.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I have never posted in anon section. Stop lying. Mods know who posts in anon btw.
Don't call me a liar aren't you that female who posted her pic when she joined? If so when the anone(not you) made a thread I remember making a comment in that thread defending you against anone poster who made that thread:dzmxmmb:

Don't call me a liar aren't you that female who posted her pic when she joined? If so when the anone(not you) made a thread I remember making a comment in that thread defending you against anone poster who made that thread:dzmxmmb:

Nope it wasn't me. You must have me mistaken for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts