Ilhan Warns Trump About ‘Policing Women’s Bodies’ After Pres Commits To Banning Late-Term abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Gotta play the game if you want to get far in politics in the West.:shookgabre:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She need to stop being a voice to these trannies, LGBT, and sexual freaks , they are mentally sick , she needs to focus on main issues on hand, how does attacking Isreal, Trump and Arabs gets anywhere?

I hope if she visits this site to know we are realy proud of her achievements and it would realy makes us like her more if she once in while and talk about Somali community issues in the state.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I dislike her ideology. But she should use
1341727-vlt-rosy-mini-fop.png

Also she seems very naughty. If she is single, i gues she is been assphucked in her office:faysalwtf:

Exactly!!!:umad:
The cringe, the BS and the identity-politics just doesn't happen without reer xamar blood :hova:
Saying the word “cringe” is cringey itself. Tell me why all the successful Somalis I know are Reer xamar or half Reer xamar! Identity politics? There is no such thing as identity politics.

You lost me there.

@YourBroMoe

I belong to the school of thought that believes that the civil war, anarchy and the tribal worshiping is the result of a war between poor people who are fighting over limited resources. Somali nomads have been practicing this for 1000’s of years and still do. Now, if we had a fewer population with better living standards, they wouldn’t self destruct and throw everything away and Somalia could’ve the potential to become the Singapore of Africa. Abortion should be legalised to reduce the hungry numbers, but before that evantuates, Somalis should voluntarily agree to a one child per family policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending