• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I can’t believe I missed this huge news. The person who wins the party’s endorsement usually wins the primary. Since this is one of the most democratic districts in the US, who ever wins the nomination of the democratic party wins the seat in congress. Her chances of going to DC in Jan are much higher than 50/50!

I don’t like her at all, but she is a member of beesha at the end of the day so,

:obama: :diddyass::mjohreally::ohno::win:

https://www.twincities.com/2018/06/...endorsement-for-fifth-congressional-district/

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My congratulations to her. I hope she wins, but i also hope she doesnt become like the person she is replacing. I mean, Media/TV lover, appear in every media outlet, meaning coming to my living room more than once, on my Sundays- with New York Politics table talk. That would be pushing it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also....i dont know How African Americans will sit down silent while Somalis are taking over. I clearly remember a clip where Hillary Clinton was campaigning and a black woman said, WHY ARE SOMALIS IN POLITICS??? And Hillary was Snappy with her, she corrected and said, this is the American dream, everyone has a chance.

Somalis all over the world are very hopeful winning people. They even invade my usual YouTube Khutbaah. My favorite Sheikh the other day was preaching about balancing your faith. Not over doing it. He mention a Somali man as example. Of course, he apologized for mentioning the nationality of the man he is criticizing, and followed it with "But i will tell u this, Somalis Mashalaah are very religious. Whenever they concentrate an area, they fill the mosques. Then he proceeded to tells the story of a London Somali Bus driver in the middle of his driving route, Stood up at a bus stop, locked the doors and got up and prayed Dhuhur while everybody was watching and the sheikh said people were "Freaked out" Was he about to Nuke the bus??? It was also on the NEWS.

Other People hate the hopefulness of Somaliniimo. They are go getters. A farah who doesn't speak good English can be serving you in the local govt jobs and u r like -- How the hell did he get this job?

May Allaah swt protect us from the Evil jealousy of people.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
i will be voting republican, she's pro . she gonna lose very biggly.

LGBT rights are human rights. Glad that Ilhan fights for all Minnesotans.

:hillarybiz:

ps. Republicans want to block you from bringing your family from Somalia, but yeah go ahead and vote for them based on an issue that is none of your business. Stupid.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i will be voting republican, she's pro . she gonna lose very biggly.

u dont like her because she is Darood. By the way u look like your avatar in real life. u need bi polar medication

Checked her twitter. Muslim ban BS, check. Separating poor little brown kids BS, check. White supremacy BS, check. Christ, just what we need another Maxine Waters. Someone pls send her black ass to mehico and allow her to fully experience chicano culture in all it's glory.

Also....i dont know How African Americans will sit down silent while Somalis are taking over. I clearly remember a clip where Hillary Clinton was campaigning and a black woman said, WHY ARE SOMALIS IN POLITICS??? And Hillary was Snappy with her, she corrected and said, this is the American dream, everyone has a chance.

Somalis all over the world are very hopeful winning people. They even invade my usual YouTube Khutbaah. My favorite Sheikh the other day was preaching about balancing your faith. Not over doing it. He mention a Somali man as example. Of course, he apologized for mentioning the nationality of the man he is criticizing, and followed it with "But i will tell u this, Somalis Mashalaah are very religious. Whenever they concentrate an area, they fill the mosques. Then he proceeded to tells the story of a London Somali Bus driver in the middle of his driving route, Stood up at a bus stop, locked the doors and got up and prayed Dhuhur while everybody was watching and the sheikh said people were "Freaked out" Was he about to Nuke the bus??? It was also on the NEWS.

Other People hate the hopefulness of Somaliniimo. They are go getters. A farah who doesn't speak good English can be serving you in the local govt jobs and u r like -- How the hell did he get this job?

May Allaah swt protect us from the Evil jealousy of people.

Hillary was blessed, the dumb republicans made her into the devil, I might like her more than Obama

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Coming Next: First ever Somali Congressperson= Majeerteen/Darood. :salute:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
LGBT rights are human rights. Glad that Ilhan fights for all Minnesotans.

:hillarybiz:

ps. Republicans want to block you from bringing your family from Somalia, but yeah go ahead and vote for them based on an issue that is none of your business. Stupid.
:nahgirl: I don't oppose lgbt's it's wrong to even think of a mental illness as anything but a mental illness :gucciwhat: I don't condone the hate they get they should be treated like special needs people not bullied or hated:liberaltears:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I want to see her lose as a Somali, its culture to tear down other Somalis:manny:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I don't like her politics but I have to support my clansmen.

Warya, aren't you Harti? How could you betray your clan like this?
:wtfdis:

Why do you continue to pretend to be a guy when you're obviously not? Are you a transvestite?
:wtf:
Wallah dadka oo dhan way ogyihiin:dead1::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts