Ilhan Omar thinks female trans should participate in female sports WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
She has lost it.

She even said banning biological males from female sports is an unscientific policy LOL.

I’m tired of her. Always yapping on about Israel, race, LQBT issues, but doesn’t give a f*ck about Somalis in Minnesota.

Lol, she should stay in her own territory and it's pretty ironic given she's a Muslim. Also, what has Israel done to Somalia for her to be fighting for people that do not care about her?

World

VIP
White democrats voted for her. She is beholden to them.
I think she’s overcompensating though because she wears a hijab/is Muslim. No white politician even goes this far, nor do white democrats support biological males playing female sports.

Bohol

VIP
I think she’s overcompensating though because she wears a hijab/is Muslim. No white politician even goes this far, nor do white democrats support biological males playing female sports.

She is a Minnesota rep, representing all Minnesotans is her job.

When she’s fighting for human rights we should applaud her rather than criticizing. When I see my muslim brothers and sisters being hurt, killed and their land taken, I will speak out! Because in Allahs „eyes“ I am as close to them as to any other Somali muslim! I believe also that every human should be able to live how ever they chose or not chose, because I’m not on this earth to judge.

You mean “genetically male” because biologically their female.

Ilhan, I know you lurking naaya. That ain't it chief. You're off the team.

:camby:

Let actual women say how they feel about the participation of men in their competition.

I'm too shook to check twitter. Are Somalis supporting her on this?

Trans and sports ee kuu walatay. Every week she will find something new to yap about. What pisses me off is that she used her Somali identity to win. But she won't take up the problem facing the Somali community or Somalia.

Another L for reer dine & dash :noneck:

I have nothing against trans people, however someone who is genetically a man should not compete against women in sports. It's genetics.

People like her piss me off.....they will only damage girls. If you are born as guy you have advantage physically.
I get it. But if a born male identifies as a woman, how can you deny her to be treated as one, regardless of what Islam says because from a religious point I am against LGBTQ but as a human I believe as long as your not physically or emotionally hurting anyone or yourself do you, IDGF

World

VIP
I get it. But if a born male identifies as a woman, how can you deny her to be treated as one, regardless of what Islam says because from a religious point I am against LGBTQ but as a human I believe as long as your not physically or emotionally hurting anyone or yourself do you, IDGF
Lol because it’s not fair. The top 1 % women are not as strong as the bottom 5 % of men.

If I say Im a woman....I just dont become woman. I be like whatever. But if a guy says Im a woman now....im gonna compete with women. Im gonna take scholarships fron women, in gonna take professional sport contract from women. Then its wrong.

Women sport was set up for women. They dont compete with men because they cant.

The actual woman had an 8-0-1 Amateur and a 2-1-0 pro record at the time. Then she got left with a concussion and fractured eye socket

"I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right… I still disagree with Fox fighting. Any other job or career I say have a go at it, but when it comes to a combat sport I think it just isn’t fair."

If I say Im a woman....I just dont become woman. I be like whatever. But if a guy says Im a woman now....im gonna compete with women. Im gonna take scholarships fron women, in gonna take professional sport contract from women. Then its wrong.

Women sport was set up for women. They dont compete with men because they cant.
It’s not that easy, tho! If a genetically male is in transition she has to start taking oestrogen and testosterone blockers, which will reduce muscle mass, speed and overall strength. Also before competitions Trans women get tested on how much testosterone they have. It basically puts them on the same lvl as genetical women. And if it was true that trans women have it easier they would’ve been winning competitions on a higher rate, it only is a problem for people if they actually do win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending