Ilhan Omar declared jihad against Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweet you posted is from 2012 but if I recall it correctly she showed support towards the Israeli community last year.

The video below is from this year

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

No wonder Somalis support her
:gaasdrink:
Not one mention of the Ogaden though
:farmajoyaab:
Looks like a good time to blurt out her words... payback time.. she got elected and yeah, she's now criticisizing Israel and triggered so many cadaans:hemad: Good move Ilhan

This is all because cadaan are salty a muslim black somali woman got elected. Let them keep taking L's while they lose their country and their birth rates decline.

If these alt cucks could do anything about their bleak predicament then they would have done something by now.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Who gives a f*ck about Palestine? Why doesn’t she mention Somalis being mistreated in our stolen regions instead of those fat useless Arabs?

Who gives a f*ck about Palestine? Why doesn’t she mention Somalis being mistreated in our stolen regions instead of those fat useless Arabs?
Forget that!! why not make friends with israel rather than kiss up to arabs trying to divide our country?? i swear we are a brainwashed ppl. Look at all the allies of israel and how peaceful their countries are. Even saudis are sucking up to them.

:birdman:

Forgetting her somali brothers & sisters oppressed everywhere she mentions arabs....

god i hate these brainless dhiigless somali leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending