Ilhan Omar Bags DFL Endorsement In Bid For Re-Election for the third consecutive time with 60% of votes

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah, the queen keeps dominating the fifth district of MN with an overwhelming majority votes close to 60%, horay u soco Ilhaan, a noble congresswomen.:salute:

Ayo someone call @Roorigeg

I think he’s on suicide watch.

:silanyolaugh:

That whole district is a dsaster. Too many khaniis, atheist, and gaalo qurunley liberals there. I hope the Democrats get wiped out in the Mid-terms. That way senile old man Joe becomes powerless, old Nancy Pelosi is no longer speaker of the House, and weirdo Ilhan is not in House Foreign Relations Committee.

Ilhan will win that district forever, I've been trying to tell ppl.

There was no viable liberal presented so far that can challenge her in that district. The election is still away, so there is still a time someone to primary her. I think her opponents need to find someone with good public record that can challenge her. That is what is missing, at this point.
But the good thing is, once Republicans seize the House after the Mid-terms, she will be powerless, and her shenanigans will have no teeth vis-a-vis Somalia.

Ilhan Our Queen

season 1 queen GIF by The White Princess

Trending

Latest posts