Ilhan Omar backs General Asad.

Discussion in 'Somali Politics' started by CanIDimo, Jan 4, 2019.

1. GBTarmy

GBTarmy

Ratings:
    +11,383
    This^ we don't even chimp out when people support controversial politicians lol.

2. Dalmoor

Dalmoor Vikings are shit. Bears know da wae.

Ratings:
    +10,599
    I thought you said Bashar Al Asad:shookgabre:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Reiko

Reiko Queen of Bari Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +44,845
    Why shouldn’t she? Puntland is her Country...

Stop meddling into our affairs.

I’ve noticed you’ve a lot of shit to say when it comes to Puntland.. I’ve never seen you in politics.

Do you want to talk about who hurt you Aussie?

4. Reiko

Ratings:
    +44,845
    75% of Somalis in MN are all Puntlanders :kodaksmiley:

• Love Love x 1
  5. SomaliSteel

SomaliSteel No dictator can imprison a population forever.

Ratings:
    +654
    If i was her i would stay out of Somali politics. You dont want to alienate US Somali voters and people back in Somalia dont care about her or her endorsement

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sharmake shark

Sharmake shark

Ratings:
    +1,391
    Do all puntlanders support Asad?

7. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +13,961
    @Reiko

She shouldn’t get involved directly with the affairs of a clan-enclave if she wants to be considered as a law-maker in one of the most strongest nations of the world. She should watch House of Cards and learn a trick or two from Kevin Spacey. If she wants to become a sub-clan leader, she should vacate her seat and represent xaafadda ???? ee Gakacayo in Puntland parliament.

You are right, I never comment on the politics section because this thread was moved here after I posted a reply. People started quoting me and I kept replying. Please guys, cease quoting me and I'm out of this thread.

8. Lostbox

Lostbox 「Immortal Sage」

Ratings:
    +2,504
    How much does she make a year?

9. Reiko

Ratings:
    +44,845

Clan enclaved? Well it’s a good thing she’s an American and has a freedom of speech and can support whoever she wants.

10. AussieHustler

Ratings:
    +13,961
    @Reiko

Off course she could, but all I’m saying is if she has ambitions to lead sensitive committees in the House of Reps, she should be above petty sub-clan politics in Puntland. She could play a bigger role (off-course silently) in becoming a peace maker if crisis erupt in Puntland. She should never been seen as a partisan of a candidate in Puntland because he is from her sub-clan. She is no longer a private citizen and is a politician who represents her electorate and in particular the Somalis. Also, she is widely seen as the most successful Somali in politics in the diaspora and someone that all Somalis including children look up to and want to emulate her. Therefore, she shouldn’t damage her brand. What will she gain openly supporting clan-based wedge politics? She should learn from Obama.

Btw, why are all of her ardent supporters in this thread from the same sub-clan and you know what Reiko? I’m bewildered because when I used to defend her on these pages, these very same people (who support her on this thread) violently opposed her when she first stood for the Minnesota House of Representatives because she is married to a guy from Baraxleey. Since she broke all protocols and publicly supported her sub-clan nominee for the presidential race in Puntland, it seems that she has been forgiven now. Dear O’ Dear.

Why do you support Asad Osman? Silly me for asking you such a stupid question, ignore it dear.

You are right, I never comment on the politics section because this thread was moved here after I posted a reply. People started quoting me and I kept replying. Please guys, cease quoting me and I'm out of this thread.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  11. SAD151

SAD151

Ratings:
    +43
    Problem?

12. CanIDimo

CanIDimo

Ratings:
    +1,891
    You wouldn't be writing this essay if she was supporting ur candidante
    Just say ur hurt cuz she isn't supporting urs

13. CanIDimo

CanIDimo

Ratings:
    +1,891
    He's pissed cuz she isnt supportin the agent they sent from xamar
    ali ciise abdi a non puntlander who was fighting against puntland just yesterday

14. AussieHustler

Ratings:
    +13,961
    @CanIDimo

Who are the candidates?

I watched the last election in 2014 live on TV with a group of reer Garowe backing Faroole and another group from Mudug backing Abdiweli Gaas. I nearly puked. Why does she want to stain herself with such primordial clan politics?

15. Manzana

Manzana Supporter of Puntland Independence Movement

Ratings:
    +899

As someone who was born and bred in Minnesota, and whose favorite candidate isn't even Gen. Asad (but he is a close 2nd I must admit) I can say with certainty that no Puntlander in MN will hold it against her for voicing her opinion on which candidate she supports. Ilhan is free to support whoever she wants. We aren't like other clans Alhumdulillah.

• Love Love x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted