Ilhan omar taking on her new role by helping somalia

I think she can have a major influence on US policy on somalia, as the new Vice Chair of House of Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Africa, hopefully putting a stop to the interference of Arab nations.

I think she can have a major influence on US policy on somalia, as the new Vice Chair of House of Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Africa, hopefully putting a stop to the interference of Arab nations.

How do you think she could help

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Hopefully she can make a difference.

In the UK Somalis in politics often become tribal and start focusing on their clan politics over and above the lives of Somalis in the UK ( or generally helping vulnerable people back home).

How do you think she could help

The US foreign policy is what mandates UN strategies on developing countries, she's sitting as vice on the most powerful committe when it comes to African US policy, you really think she can't make decisions or make influences connections or network with major players.
Hopefully she can make a difference.

In the UK Somalis in politics often become tribal and start focusing on their clan politics over and above the lives of Somalis in the UK ( or generally helping vulnerable people back home).

That is very unfortunate, however ihans role is far more powerful and substantial compared to those you speak of at a more local level. She will influence policy on making sure America supports somalia against arab countries and Kenya who are detrimental to our governance issues bigger than any qabil but beneficial to Somalia at large.

She's merely a lawmaker and she isn't even from the same wing of the Democratic Party as President Biden lol. She and the rest of the 'Squad' are best to be ignored

She's merely a lawmaker and she isn't even from the same wing of the Democratic Party as President Biden lol. She and the rest of the 'Squad' are best to be ignored

Why are you hating, she's a congresswoman and on the committe that deals with US African policy, the fact that we have a somali person in that position should make you proud rather than be qabilist about it.

Last edited:
I'm from Somaliland so I have nothing in common with her hence I can offer a logical rather than biased opinion. No hate for her but her socially liberal positions are at odds with the vast majority of ethnic Somalis. Don't support her because of tolnimo is she pro FGS or is she for ex Italian Somalia staying balkanised

I'm from Somaliland so I have nothing in common with her hence I can offer a logical rather than biased opinion. No hate for her but her socially liberal positions are at odds with the vast majority of ethnic Somalis. Don't support her because of tolnimo is she pro FGS or is she for ex Italian Somalia staying balkanised
:what:

Somaliland waa maxay horta? Why you acting like your not somali or that the world doesn't deal with you as part of Somalia. Whatever policy she's a part of will effect you too sxb.

No idea which side she's on as long she's pro somali and not self hating like majority of somalis in her position.

What does her social views have to do with her helping Somalia? That’s a non issue

This girl voted against the debt relief, why do you think she will help Somalia?

Bingo. The dumb attention speaking bimbo, who doesn’t even ka xishow her children as evident by her running around with a cadaan, should just shut up. That’s just as cringe worthy as her horrible grammar when she speaks.

She’s nothing more than a token propped up by the far right, to say ‘Hey look at those Moz-Luums’ :ivers:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
cough cough

1614794804392.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
our sister, Ilhan is going to be a wonderful asset for Somalia and Africa in general. Let us trust her to make the right decisions:)

Trending