Ilhan hits back at Trump's racist rally attack, says US is her home

DRACO

VIP
Ilhan is a crazy old hag who brought unnecessary negative attention to Somalian American. Now they must live with that for a very long time to come.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Ilhan is a crazy old hag who brought unnecessary negative attention to Somalian American. Now they must live with that for a very long time to come.
Shut up dirty, I mean teeth stained boy we iz Murican n we proud of her

DRACO

VIP
Jealous man!!!
She is better than most of Somalis men and women.
I ain't like the fools in here who really despise her but pretend to support her for clan reasons. In-fact if you look at my old posts i used to support ilhan - despite her clan, until she revealed who she really is.

I was a big supporter till the unnecessary Obama comments . I think Ilhan is a crazy extremist now.

DRACO

VIP
Waa jealous and shortsighted langaab. Ha u bixin
Langaab kulaha. What's pathetic is you support someone at odds with islam for tribal reasons.

Unlike some of y'all I supported Ilhan when she deserved it, despite her families history and tribal background.
I was a big supporter till the unnecessary Obama comments . I think Ilhan is a crazy extremist now.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Langaab kulaha. What's pathetic is you support someone at odds with islam for tribal reasons.

Unlike some of y'all I supported Ilhan when she deserved it, despite her families history and tribal background.
Are you langab tho?:lolbron: I think so therefore ur opinion don't count
Screenshot_20200730-143910.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
wallahi both a dummies they should fight it out in a cage instead of throwing these wet bread verbal "insults" at each other thats more a kin to to rocks getting push together with the force of an infant

Last edited:

Som

VIP
Stop being afraid. We are somalis we don't give a f*ck about what others think about us. Ilhan bravely stood up against Trump and his clowns. We won't be silent when our people are attacked

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Stop being afraid. We are somalis we don't give a f*ck about what others think about us. Ilhan bravely stood up against Trump and his clowns. We won't be silent when our people are attacked

Why would you support anyone seeking to reform Islam? You'd really support this LGBT ally who's committed kufr publicly more times than can be counted just because she's the enemy of your enemy? Not all skinfolk are kinfolk.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

LBGT stuff Somali parliament is Passing new lab about that and you still supporting those gangs and Farmaajo
Hippocratic.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Why would you support anyone seeking to reform Islam? You'd really support this LGBT ally who's committed kufr publicly more times than can be counted just because she's the enemy of your enemy? Not all skinfolk are kinfolk.
That sounds Somali parliaments and Farmaajo and you still Hippocrates.