Ileen UK blacks shit their pants for us

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Minneapolis alone a city of 300k got more smoke than all of London and Toronto lol
104A591D-759D-4A5A-B69A-DBAC168E7679.jpeg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I realised it not all that bad that young black ghetto degenerates are killing each other. In the UK, the most Somalis to die from their petty street crimes for a year was 12 somali ghetto boys in the UK vs 100k Somalis just in London.

Nothing was truly lost an yet, it was amplified by the media like all the black young men were dying like flies.

So they started all these the government, non profits, charity, many big companies sponsored programs to help those black youths. Which mainly benefits the middle class and higher black men

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this is not a good thing smh. to be known for criminalities. the scariest faarax will not scare me tho, i dont take somalis that serious tbh. if i was held at gunpoint id tell him rid geedka walaal.

Reer scandi are the only somalis who controll the entire criminal game in sweden

The ones who were pissed on were pissed on by other somalis

Death Patrol vs shottaz

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Reer USA only got smoke for their elderly

Waan dintay :dead:
I realised it not all that bad that young black ghetto degenerates are killing each other. In the UK, the most Somalis to die from their petty street crimes for a year was 12 somali ghetto boys in the UK vs 100k Somalis just in London.

Nothing was truly lost an yet, it was amplified by the media like all the black young men were dying like flies.

So they started all these the government, non profits, charity, many big companies sponsored programs to help those black youths. Which mainly benefits the middle class and higher black men
It's just qashin taking out qashin, I don't know why people get pissy about this shit. The gov already gave support to poor inner city kids. Anyone on the street is just a failure looking for clout and fame.