If your wife is giving birth would you sit beside her?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No, my ancestors never did and neither shall I turn too a white Soros verified cuck.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Does she even want you there? I don't think halimos are comfortable their husbands seeing them in their worst state. :chrisfreshhah:
giving birth is a frightening time for a women, what isn't more romantic than your partner sharing the pain with you and comforting you during labour, actively engaged in each stages of the birthing process.

Wallahi billahi this topic makes my blood boil

You entered my vagina and impregnated me! I carried your child for 9 months.

So you should at least sit next to me whilst i push your child out

Lol i think the only way i can cope with the pain is by biting my husband's hand till i push the kid out.

Wallahi billahi this topic makes my blood boil

You entered my vagina and impregnated me! I carried your child for 9 months.

So you should at least sit next to me whilst i push your child out

Lol i think the only way i can cope with the pain is by biting my husband's hand till i push the kid out.

LOL, biting cute.

If he has both his eyes he'd be lucky with me and most likely I'd be at his funeral removing evidence.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Umm it’s a great bonding experience but I don’t think most women would be comfortable there man seeing them in that type of state believe me it’s not something you’d want to witness :mjlol: so I’d understand if many choose not to

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why are people calling me trash ? The jihadi fucktard who is anti women or the mental nutcase who thinks she's a woman ?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Umm it’s a great bonding experience but I don’t think most women would be comfortable there man seeing them in that type of state believe me it’s not something you’d want to witness :mjlol: so I’d understand if many choose not to
So they are afraid he Will get scarred and never be intimate with them again

NOm3_f-maxage-0.gif

Although I'm a girl I voted no and I can't even blame males who'd do the same. It's traumatizing and I'm sure ladies would skip it too if it wasn't them giving birth :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts