If your best friend all of sudden told you that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
"me and your sister love each other and want to get married "

How would you react ?

And he probably was doing her lowkey, behind your back !

Is it a betrayal ? Or is it just normal trajectory of life's events ?

Apollo

VIP
In most cases the signs of them dating would be obvious a long time before a person would say something like that. One could have intervened at the first signs of it.

Why would it upset you? Presumably you love them both and want the best for them. If one of my best friends joined my family I would consider it a nice thing.

Btw, someone is goner f*ck your sister one day, that's just the way things are for humans.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I wouldnt really mind im fine with that

But doing her behind My back wouldnt happen

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This nigga is the nigga ya'll use to change notes how mean you had them other chicks. I mean sexually. How he thrust his thing up her mouth and made her gag. :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You're disgusting stop imagining your sisters sex life.

What if your best friend married your sister? I know someone who married her brothers best friend.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're disgusting stop imagining your sisters sex life.

What if your best friend married your sister? I know someone who married her brothers best friend.

It actually does not involve me but it involves a friend of mine. Our circle of friends is now on life support because of the dudes is now getting hooked up with the home boy's sister. It's pretty awkward. We had an unspoken law where we should not be hovering around each other's sisters but now we got a breach of contract. I mean this is a dude that use tell us his sexual exploits :lolbron:

Hey it doesn't involve me but I feel for my nigga. Dude feeling some type of way knowing how his sister will be had. :susp:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It actually does not involve me but it involves a friend of mine. Our circle of friends is now on life support because of the dudes is now getting hooked up with the home boy's sister. It's pretty awkward. We had an unspoken law where we should not be hovering around each other's sisters but now we got a breach of contract. I mean this is a dude that use tell us his sexual exploits :lolbron:

Hey it doesn't involve me but I feel for my nigga. Dude feeling some type of way knowing how his sister will be had. :susp:
What's the difference if she dates his best friend or another dude? If she's about that sex before marriage life then she's about that life. There's nothing he can do about it.

"me and your sister love each other and want to get married "

How would you react ?

And he probably was doing her lowkey, behind your back !

Is it a betrayal ? Or is it just normal trajectory of life's events ?

First of all why would you bring your friends to inside your home or give them the access to your sisters? Simply don't introduce them to each other and make sure to let the girls stay in their room whenever your friends come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts