If you were the president of Somalia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We need mandatory military service for everyone under 40 to combat terrorists, time to release more recruitment videos like this

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The presidency of Somalia is not an attractive job for me because you literally have no real authority. You’ll basically be a puppet.

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
I'd annex PL, SL and the south. Remove federalism and appoint governors to every region. I'd systematically erase clan identity and replace it with nationalism.

I would wipe Cusmaan Maxamuud & Ciise Maxamuud out of Puntland. These apostates are the reason why Puntland has scorched lands and they were cursed by Allah. They even have a false king whose sub-clan is the lowest amongst all the sub-clans in Puntland. The bastard is a tranny who marauds as a noble king.

I would wipe Cusmaan Maxamuud & Ciise Maxamuud out of Puntland. These apostates are the reason why Puntland has scorched lands and they were cursed by Allah. They even have a false king whose sub-clan is the lowest amongst all the sub-clans in Puntland. The bastard is a tranny who marauds as a noble king.
Would you expel Ilko.yarrs and create a ogaden ethno state :mindblown:

Trending