Octavian

Hmm
VIP
As a dictator i would begin the production of uber patriotic songs
Look at this shit these gaajo f*ck are out preforming we must fight them

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Completely securing the capital and focus on exterminating you-know-who would be on the top of my list.

Gotta getting rid of that damn arms embargo. No soldier should have to train with a prop gun.

:wow:

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Tax, mobilize, take control of the interior.

Mandatory schooling till 18. Increase literacy rates to 100%. Heavily subsidise higher education. The rest will fall into place in 20 years. Ban all drugs.

should could would, doesn't matter- a president of somalia couldn't do anything except what they are allowed to do. ask the current one how his plans went so far

Focus on expanding federal power throughout all of Somali so that will require the abolishment of Al-shabab and the likes.

Then a literacy campaign and start turning every bum adult into a gear for the economy through incentivized PM classes to educate and rehab them.

Govermental restructuring, land reform, and stricter laws with actual punishments.

Severe regimentation of society and the economy is needed for fast growth in somalia I believe

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Launch a Xi Jinping style crackdown on corruption. Many people will be arrested and some may never be seen alive again. We will weassle out these traitors who work against the people of Somalia

Then a massive propaganda and re education scheme and a community service scheme

AS will be cracked down on or negotiated.

Governors will also be consulted and each region will be treated like US states, security and foreign affairs will be dealt with by Mogadishu

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Arrest everyone over 40 and deport them, time to start over

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif