If You Had A Gay Child What Would You Do?

If You Had A Gay Child, What You Do?

• Total voters
I would tell them its haram first (obviously they already know) so they can’t blame me on day pf judgment. Then I’ll let them be as if they didn’t tell me.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I won’t give up on them, I didn’t carry that bastard for 9 months to leave him or her just because they happened to love the same sex.

but non binary and confusion about their identity WILL get them kicked out

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will sit them down and tell them they are lucky they are not attracted to the opposite sex. God has made their Dunya job easy. Now they should focus on God 100%. At least they know the shape and form of their trial. Heaven here i come. Ka Shing!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I won’t give up on them, I didn’t carry that bastard for 9 months to leave him or her just because they happened to love the same sex.

but non binary and confusion about their identity WILL get them kicked out
Yeah if they are gay then I will be very disappointed but I wouldn’t disown them. That is, as long as they don’t participate in khaniisnimo and steer clear from it. If they think they can marry the same sex etc, then it’s OUT. But any slight talk about transgender or non binary and they would never remember they even had a mama
:vqbuyv0:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would accept him and love him just like any other child, its 2022 #LoveWins!

What about Her huuno? You only mentioned "Him" :(

1662730379121.png

Nothing I mean what can I do. I don’t believe in the whole disowning crap so I guess I’d have to accept it eventually.

‘Who? What child? I don’t have children, I fell down the stairs one day busted my balls on every step. I can’t have children’

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
‘Who? What child? I don’t have children, I fell down the stairs one day busted my balls on every step. I can’t have children’

What does Islam rule about women who have a lion heart? Can she be submissive to her gazelle hearted husband? :(

Take them to a sheikh so we can do ruqyah. Homosexuality is not something natural it is from the devil himself, God has cursed the one who falls prey to the whispers of the shaytan and commits the indescribable act homosexuals partake in.

Some of these answers are crazy, the only right answer is disown and completely cut any relations its unacceptable and disgusting same if they become gaal also