If you could control the brain of any somali person what would you do?

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
You can control any somali person living in somalia or diaspora.

This thought just came over me randomly but tbh walaalos idk so lemme ask you all

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
I would like to control Siad Barre's brain Allah ha u naxariistee. In 1975 I'll make Siad Barre the King of Somalia and the Country will go election to choose the first prime minister of Somalia. Every 4 years we'll go to election to vote for a new prime minister and every clan will get the chance to run the country once. While your clan is running the country the King and the House of Cuqaal will overlook the interest of the country and the interest of Somali people.

I'll also make sure that King Siad Barre and The House of Cuqaal spread the development of the country equally. For example if the government build a radio station in Muqdisho, they'll have to build a radio station in: Hargeysa, Burco, Laascaanood, Garoowe, Gaalkacyo, Baledweyne, Beydhabo, Marka, Kismaayo. So if our capital city Muqdisho gets something whether it's airport, a sport stadium, a theater, a museum or a university! Every province capital city will have to get the same development and the same treatment as our capital Muqdisho.

Last edited:

This thought just came over me randomly but tbh walaalos idk so lemme ask you all
Whoever messed up our country I would yeet them off to Cuba or something.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I hope u dont mean to control your hooyos mind, shame on u nayaa

Make a small group of people in somalia grow it to a huge level then move out of somali establish a government in a separate Island, wait for other people to migrate to the Island with the same set of cultural set of ideals and values, have ajnabis trade with us for multiple years until we have built up enough of wealth and resources to where we can go an eventually take over Somalia and Somaliland and then impose our ideal set of values and ideals and give everyone who disagrees a choice to leave.
Then after I will make deals with ethiopia if they donot submit to us then we will go to war with them, I will attack both ethiopia and erititrea by night and defeat them from the inside out, destroy all communications electricity and everything neccesary through a small group which is working with me on the inside. After that I will declare war on them while they have traitors unknowingly in their own land and I will act like we are getting ready for a fight, as soon as they realise all of their supplies have been destroyed and they are weak we attack them, I leave one entry for escape but little did they know I dispatched a squadron their waiting for them to leave, I then trap them and force them to submit, after I take control of them I do the same to kenya,
I take over the whole of east africa, by this time we take time to teach people our new morals and values and have a determined monolithic society, After this we slowly take over other parts of africa, meanwhile I dispatch another army to take over arabia, we steal their oil and use it to buy weapons to fuel our army, after a while we destroy israeel, we destroy all terrorists and we take over the middle east,
At last it is time for us to take over the west, we give them a peace treaty that agrees to give power to us and remove all troops from our lands and to never interfere with our buisness, the west will obviously break this treaty, the west will assume we are weak people but due to our determination and strength in religion Allah will give us the power to take them over, after this we decide to go to war with china and north korea, due to our enormous army they will submit.
Then after we have dominated the whole world I will sit down on a chair say my work as been done then make Dua that Allah takes my life away as my mission as been completed then float away into dust particles