If You Could Change One Thing About The Universe...

Awad

ุนุงุฏู„ | ุฌุงู…ุนุฉ ุงู„ุฏูุงุน ุงู„ุนุฑุจูŠ
Have everything that is objectively moral and immoral completely align with my ideological beliefs :trumpsmirk:

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
For somalia to be a first world country. Is that too much to ask?

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Remove the excessive ego. Its a source of majority of our ills. Poverty, war, social decay, violence and most importantly QABIL

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can't have children until you submit your application to the heavens and God decides to deny or approve your application.

Come on bro, let them be off to themselves.

Every year thousands if not millions of people are victims of sorcerors. Cracking down on black magic is in the interest of all of society. Letting witches run around and use their witchcraft on people is a danger to the people. If I were the ruler, I would take a strong stance against witchcraft and sorcerors. Law enforcement needs to get involved and start arresting the witches.

another thing is I feel a strong state-sponsored campaign against witchcraft can help unite the society. whether democrat, republican, male or female, etc.- people could come together in support of getting dangerous witches off the streets.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Massive persecution of witches.

I take offence.

1676762992341.png