If you could be any ethnicity, other than Somali, what would you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The islamic ahadith is the arab version of the jewish Talmud!
giphy.gif
You mean the Torah :draketf:

The Talmud was made up by rabbis unlike the Torah which was given to prophet Moses & the Quran to prophet Muhammad may Allah be pleased with them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Hadith was from the companions of the prophet where as the Talmud was made By a people who claim they're Semitic but they're really khazarian from the Black Sea region who embraced Judaism.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
You mean the Torah :draketf:

The Talmud was made up by rabbis unlike the Torah & Quran which is from Allah.
Re-read what I wrought, it seems to when over your head. The ahadith were written by people way after muhammad's supposed death just like the Talmud was written by rabbis way after Moses' supposed death.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Re-read what I wrought, it seems to when over your head. The ahadith were written by people way after muhammad's supposed death just like the Talmud was written by rabbis way after Moses' supposed death.
The people of Moses didn't speak Yiddish like the askenazi I reiterate they're a completly different race.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I know that, but they are claiming to be jews, so I deal with them on that aspect.
Futaada u sheeg! :fittytousand:
In that case I am a Chinese so I hope you could deal with me on that aspect.

Call me King Kong ling lee chin & let me enlighten you about my Chinese Heritage :birdman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts