If you are in your 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.
start planning your life,advice to you guys,if you are 21 and above with this mentality “oh i am still young,i want to live and enjoy my life” then its not the right mentallity its a waste of your life,start investing, look into stock markets,try different startups,start a small business,have a career,focus on your career have a target like when i am in my 30s ill atleast be able to pay half of the money of an apartment or a house i am trying to buy
İts never too early and even if you fail when you are young you have learnt alot

I’m turning 21 I feel anxious and nervous like my life will have to start getting serious.
You will get more responsibilities but 21 is still too young to get anxious,find out what you want to do,then commite when you are young,the community wont think different of you if you fail,you are probably living with your parents,imagine being a 30 something or 40 year old with no life,especially for us guys its hard
But you are still young this is your trail and error period just need to be serious

Last edited:

World

VIP
21 is still very young, you don't need to be so serious with your life. You should enjoy your early 20s, you're still a kid at that age.

21 is still very young, you don't need to be so serious with your life. You should enjoy your early 20s, you're still a kid at that age. Why focus on your career when you've basically just entered adulthood?
When you are in your 20s,if enjoying life is so important to you,and believe me in the long run having fun means nothing,why not do both?play hard work hard
The message here is you should start building you future early,if you can manage that and still have fun good for you

World

VIP
When you are in your 20s,if enjoying life is so important to you,and believe me in the long run having fun means nothing,why not do both?play hard work hard
The message here is you should start building you future early,if you can manage that and still have fun good for you
At age 20-21, your brain isn't physically fully formed and socially you're not treated or expected to behave like an adult yet. Most of us still live off our parents money, or loans, living as a student rather than a working adult. If you are working it's probably a low responsibility "teen job" like retail.

We don't have to have to be starting businesses at this age, nor focusing on our careers (most of us haven't even graduated yet), we're kids still. Barely not a teenager any more.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
My epiphany moment happened fairly young when I was 15. After that I considered myself a man and decided I'd work my ass off during my 20s so I can retire and relax in my 30s. To this day everything haS paid off Alxamdulilah. Im at the final stretch now.

Hopefully everything works out for the rest of you folks too. Just trust in Allah (swt) and be patient. HE is the best of planners.

“Start investing” the sheep cry.Who has really ever heard a multimillionaire 30 year old purely from investing.

If you are in your twenties, don’t follow this advice.

World

VIP
20 is an adult, im 20 and I consider myself an adult
I turned 20 a month and a half ago, but I've barely changed mentally from 16. Still a student, still working part-time, still have the same hobbies, still live with my parents, still haven't experienced the world. I'm not immature or anything, always been quite mature for my age, but I don't feel like an adult yet.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Some practical advice from a 25 year old.

When you graduate, apply for everything, regardless of your qualifications and experience. Your first job is a number's game.

When you get a decent first job in an industry, unless it's in a big company that can help you move from one industry to another, that's your industry now. Get used to it.

If you got debt and can freeze the interest, do that. You can save, pay in annual chunks and lower the interest you pay per month. You repeat this process, and your debt experience will be a lot more manageable.

If you're interested in starting a family, wait until you're in a managerial position that's stable. That way, you can begin to afford a mortgage, living in a good neighbourhood, etc.

Always use credit for purchases, and then on a weekly basis, pay off the balance with your debit. The entire process can be done online now.

If you have any questions I can answer, I'll help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts