If u knew the day YOU WILL DIE....which meal/food would u pick???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am thinking a Chinese buffet, a plate of everything i like. I will make sure i make room for tasting ALL deserts. Ice cream especially!

YOU???

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So the last meal you want to eat is some dog meat? Or maybe a platter ? Dog meat, racoon meat , cat meat, fish eyeball soups etc . :susp:

Hey noodles.. veggie, white rice, fruits, i like chinese deserts especially cakes and ice creams

wars

Inhermouth
I like being in control so.

I’d much rather be informed of where I am going to go so I can better be prepared.

If heaven... I wouldn’t eat anything because I would be dining in heavenly food and I don’t wanna overstuff myself before I get there and sleep with the seventy-seven virgins. (How splendid would that be!)

And if Hell... than I would drink all the booze and do all the drugs and f*ck all the s I can do until I overdose and die prematurely. :(

I’d much rather have the former option than the latter.

Nevertheless I prefer to be in control.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like being in control so.

I’d much rather be informed of where I am going to go so I can better be prepared.

If heaven... I wouldn’t eat anything because I would be dining in heavenly food and I don’t wanna overstuff myself before I get there and sleep with the seventy-seven virgins. (How splendid would that be!)

And if Hell... than I would drink all the booze and do all the drugs and f*ck all the s I can do until I overdose and die prematurely. :(

I’d much rather have the former option than the latter.

Nevertheless I prefer to be in control.

Then HELL is your home if u have entertained it as an option.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I changed my mind. My last food would be Soor iyoo Spinach.

Why would you even think of food at that time, I would have done more ibadah. After all in jannah you can eat foods that are better than the ones in this world.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why would you even think of food at that time, I would have done more ibadah. After all in jannah you can eat foods that are better than the ones in this world.

Good point but for sake of discussion since we r muslim, just imagine u will be going to heaven, so u have a last chance to eat food from this earth

A nice mango smoothie with passion fruit,& lemon
Well made seasoned bariis somali with marinated chicken and a nice caesar salad.
Most importantly sharing it with family.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts