If the word Bantu becomes mainstream

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Remember me. I'm literally using this word to describe other Africans all the time with friends and other people.

Friend/stranger: What is Bantu?
Cali: You know bro we are Black but Bantu are those pure Africans with thick hair and very black skin and rough features.

Friend: So you mean Black?

Cali: No Bantu bro.

_________

Me talking to Barber

Cali: Yo Mehmet do you cut Bantu hair?

Mehmet: What do you mean lan?

Cali: Bro Bantu hair you know look like those pure Africans not like me my hair is curly coarse but that real BANTU hair you get me? Real African.

Mehmet: Yeah I cut Bantu hair.

Delgado(Carribbean): Yo Cali wassup

Cali: wassup bro

-West African girl with phat @ss walks by.

Cali: dayum bro look at that Bantu ass it's phat

Delgado: Bantu?

Cali: yeah bro pure African Blacks not like us bro we are like Black but not pure pure you get me?

Delgado: I see so those real pure African blacks are Bantu?

Cali: Yes bro

Anyone else tried it kkkkkkkk I just love the word it falls easy off of your tongue

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Yes but then you just sound like a hater to them. Simply because if Madow is googled they learn it is pejoratively used.

But I try to make people more aware of Africa and no hatred involved
My friends call themselves Madow. They are aware people use it negatively but people use ‘black’ negatively as well

CaliTedesse

VIP
My friends call themselves Madow. They are aware people use it negatively but people use ‘black’ negatively as well
Kkkkkkkkk those are real ni99as but with Bantu you get respect from other Blacks they be like wow man knows Africa lakiin Madow can go wrong kkkkk

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yes but then you just sound like a hater to them. Simply because if Madow is googled they learn it is pejoratively used.

But I try to make people more aware of Africa and no hatred involved

Black people now know what Madow means. It has gone popular over the years. They think it's a racist word similar to "n*gger". Even Cadaans and Arabs use it.
:dead:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Black people now know what Madow means. It has gone popular over the years. They think it's a racist word similar to "n*gger". Even Cadaans and Arabs use it.
:dead:
HAAHHAHAHHAHA waa nasiibdaro we don't need.more hate plus we use Madow for other Somalis with coarse hair too it's not that deep
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
giphy (3).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts