if somalia wins the maritime case against kenya do you fear that they'll try to annex jubba?

do you fear of a possible jubbaland annexation attempt?

• Total voters

southside

Hiiraan
i dont believe that they'll ever be successful in doing so but i feel like they'll make an attempt in doing so, we must strengthen our military asap

i dont believe that they'll ever be successful in doing so but i feel like they'll make an attempt in doing so, we must strengthen our military asap
There will be no strengthening anything because of the mindset of Somalis. They need to get their act together and build their country and get rid of qabil politics.

I venture in the next 20 years Somalia might be taken for their oil and coast line. Hundreds of billions of dollars just sitting there while everyone else is tapped out.

southside

Hiiraan
There will be no strengthening anything because of the mindset of Somalis. They need to get their act together and build their country and get rid of qabil politics.

I venture in the next 20 years Somalia might be taken for their oil and coast line. Hundreds of billions of dollars just sitting there while everyone else is tapped out.
how can we eliminate the cancer known as Qabilyaad

how can we eliminate the cancer known as Qabilyaad
Somalia might need a multi billionaire who rules with a iron hand. Buys up all the land, builds a strong army, has a secret police and takes everything for himself and puts the right type people in lower positions with no care for their qabil.

Basically someone who understands he has a 1 way ticket to janaham because of the cruel but necessary measures he will implement.

We had a chance with sayid barre but he was a complete disaster.

Somali needs a strongman since the people are animals who for the past 30 years couldn’t get nothing done. Kim jong un, Saddam Hussein, Stalin, President of communist China, etc. Those types.

The plus is that Somalia has so much natural resources that in the long run no one cares who rules as long as they get the basic necessities. Add that to someone they fear then Somalia has a chance. I hope we get such a guy.

As for the politicians and people right now, I have no hope for them. In jubbaland, they put the candidates qabil on the papers. Who tf does shit like that? Only a low iq nation.

Last edited:

southside

Hiiraan
Somalia might need a multi billionaire who rules with a iron hand. Buys up all the land, builds a strong army, has a secret police and takes everything for himself and puts the right type people in lower positions with no care for their qabil.

Basically someone who understands he has a 1 way ticket to janaham because of the cruel but necessary measures he will implement.

We had a chance with sayid barre but he was a complete disaster.

Somali needs a strongman since the people are animals who for the past 30 years couldn’t get nothing done. Kim jong un, Saddam Hussein, Stalin, President of communist China, etc.
akhi we must implement true islam throught somalia and let it be known that tribalism is a grave sin in islam

"Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance." - Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1850

akhi we must implement true islam throught somalia and let it be known that tribalism is a grave sin in islam

"Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance." - Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1850
I agree with that but to do that, you can’t have presidential candidates and democracy. Somalis don’t understand that.

southside

Hiiraan
I agree with that but to do that, you can’t have presidential candidates and democracy. Somalis don’t understand that.
akhi do you feel that poverty also plays a huge part in qabiil violence? do you feel that if there were more jobs and people were more busy that they would care about tribalism?

akhi do you feel that poverty also plays a huge part in qabiil violence? do you feel that if there were more jobs and people were more busy that they would care about tribalism?
The funny thing is that I think Somalis in Somalia are tired of qabil. If you go to Hargeisa or Garowe, no one asks your qabil. There just trying to survive. Qabil among the population is probably low right now. Those with fat bellies like the disapora Somalis talk the most about qabil which is just odd.

But qabil politics in Somalia still reigns high. It’s that which is effing up Somalia now. Think about it. Can a hawiye run as puntland President. Even if he is the best candidate with the people interest at heart. Nope. Qabil politics.

southside

Hiiraan
The funny thing is that I think Somalis in Somalia are tired of qabil. If you go to Hargeisa or Garowe, no one asks your qabil. There just trying to survive. Qabil among the population is probably low right now. Those with fat bellies like the disapora Somalis talk the most about qabil which is just odd.

But qabil politics in Somalia still reigns high. It’s that which is effing up Somalia now.
may qabiil politics die once and for all, we must stay unified for the sake of somalia

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Since we currently do not have a navy to patrol our waters, Kenya can use force but they are still a developing country, who does not have the means to exploit the resources. I pray that the ruling favors us and I also pray that Kenya respects the outcome. Nothing is more precious than peace :)

no doubt, its bc of poverty and scarce resources, this is true throughout history and all over the world.

Trending