If Somali women watch their weight they can age better than anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facially wallahi I have never seen a Somali woman who looked older than her age or had a lot of wrinkles. Our faces age well but sadly most of our women balloon and become fat which makes them look older than they are and become unhealthy.
Xalimos lets not get lazy after having kids and start watching what we eat..

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Facially wallahi I have never seen a Somali woman who looked older than her age or had a lot of wrinkles. Our faces age well but sadly most of our women balloon and become fat which makes them look older than they are and become unhealthy.

Somali food is unhealthy alot of somalis got this mindset that lunch is either bariis or baasto and porridge is only eaten if a person is sick lol

True my mum is in her late 40s but everyone seems she is in her early 30s....but I'm not saying she is a balloon

Exercise and eat well

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
Same also I want to be THICC but I know thicc bodies evolve into obese bodies when you have a few kids:jcoleno:
LOL evolve into obese your savage:dead:It's natural for woman to be very round, it's best for the babies health, plus to provide nutrients.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I've gotten everyone in my household to fast Mondays and Thursdays and substitute all drinks with water and everybody already feels and looks better. Changing those little habits are a good way to start on the healthy path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts