If religious people are really obsessed with LGBTQ why do companies keep on showing us constant adverts about them?

Why is it whenever I open up Google or YouTube I always see some advert about LGBTQ people?. Is it religious people who are really obsessed about them or is it companies just pushing their own agendas in order to force straight people to accept these sexual deviants as being normal.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The big companies just use it as a marketing chip. The same way they use BLM on their brands like Nike did.

Do you really think Phil Knight(Nike Owner) who’s an 82 year old guy from Portland gives a shit about BLM or Pride day. He only cares about the Benjamin’s and that’s why he’s worth nearly $40 billion :sass2: :russ:

They want that LGBT coin. Plus, all this pretending to care about social issues also doubles as a low-cost PR campaign.

Nope, we're not obsessed with it. They are trying to force us to accept filthy degenerate practices which is common these days. Religious people and morally sane people in general are condemning this filthy immoral practice which they get a lot of hate for.

Like what everybody else said they're doing it for the $$$$$.

I personally dislike the superficial support and wish they were more genuine but I don't care nearly enough to do anything.