If I could wipe the brains of all people in Somalia and start anew I would

Just give up on somalia for your mental health. Since I was born this country has been in a civil war and when I'm old and gray I believe they might still be in the civil war.
Even If the civil war was to end tomorrow the hatred somalis have for each other is too depressing. They wear their disgusting clan flags on their arms it makes me want to vomit. People love their clan over their nation here.

Last edited:
I think camel meat is the problem. Look at the Banaadiris and Reer Bari; they eat fish and are incredibly Calm and Peace Loving people, as opposed to the Geeljires, who consume camel meat and are The Ones frequently Fighting Causing all this chaos by killing each other. Perhaps eating camel meat contains a lot of testosterone, which makes the person violent.

attash

Amaan Duule
It's not that deep. After the Jigjiga fire, Somalis from all qabiils were sending aid. Isaaqs and Daroods were helping one another. I like to think there's still some hope, we just need good leadership.

Al Shabaab managed to get rid of qabyaalad in their ranks, I don't see why it's impossible for the rest of Somali society to do so as well. I know that's a terrible example, but you get my point. Al Shabaab has competent leaders, which means that all Somalis need is competent leadership. That's it.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
On a serious note, our people have never truly faced adversity that tested their patriotism. For example we’ve never been invaded by another country and subjugated, which would’ve had the affect of bringing us together. Even the colonialists co-opted some clans to their cause to avoid this.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
On a serious note, our people have never truly faced adversity that tested their patriotism. For example we’ve never been invaded by another country and subjugated, which would’ve had the affect of bringing us together. Even the colonialists co-opted some clans to their cause to avoid this.
We were colonised by cadaan while someone’s uncles carried cadaans on their backs like adoons.

If we ever get invaded it would be the end of us, there would probably tens of thousands signing up for the invading countries support staff.

I’ve been forever scarred by dadkeena.
:liberaltears:

I think camel meat is the problem. Look at the Banaadiris and Reer Bari; they eat fish and are incredibly Calm and Peace Loving people, as opposed to the Geeljires, who consume camel meat and are The Ones frequently Fighting Causing all this chaos by killing each other. Perhaps eating camel meat contains a lot of testosterone, which makes the person violent.
The camel has a devilish nature, so whoever eats its meat will develop some devilish energy as a result; so it is prescribed to do wudoo’ so as to take away that energy.

It was narrated that al-Bara’ ibn ‘Aazib (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was asked about praying in camel pens. He said: “Do not pray in camel pens, for they are of the devils.”

Narrated by Abu Dawood, 493; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Irwa’, 176

According to a version narrated by Ibn Maajah (769): “…for they were created from the devils.”

Ever wonder why we have to make Wudhu after eating Camel meat, its gives us devilish energy

I recommened Somalis to stop eating this devilish meat so we can calm down a bit and be logical as a people

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I’m going camel hunting next week. I will measure my test levels before and after

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
We were colonised by cadaan while someone’s uncles carried cadaans on their backs like adoons.

If we ever get invaded it would be the end of us, there would probably tens of thousands signing up for the invading countries support staff.

I’ve been forever scarred by dadkeena.
:liberaltears:
The overwhelming majority of the Somalis I’ve met are decent to one another. But this is all outside of Somalia

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Djibouti, Ogadenia, and NFD will all probably reach what you wish for in your lifetime @Qeelbax

Somalia on the other hand is finished. Our grievances are too deep for any considerable trust to return and we dont have enough resources so everyone is scrambling over eachother to secure their clan.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I too was hoping for this. But unfortunately, these people will have never changed. They will continue to hate each other and wish evil on each other.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The camel has a devilish nature, so whoever eats its meat will develop some devilish energy as a result; so it is prescribed to do wudoo’ so as to take away that energy.

It was narrated that al-Bara’ ibn ‘Aazib (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was asked about praying in camel pens. He said: “Do not pray in camel pens, for they are of the devils.”

Narrated by Abu Dawood, 493; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Irwa’, 176

According to a version narrated by Ibn Maajah (769): “…for they were created from the devils.”

Ever wonder why we have to make Wudhu after eating Camel meat, its gives us devilish energy

I recommened Somalis to stop eating this devilish meat so we can calm down a bit and be logical as a people
How can the camel contain clean good milk and even its pee is medicinal. But they still are devilish?

One of the two must be daceef

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
How can the camel contain clean good milk and even its pee is medicinal. But they still are devilish?

One of the two must be daceef
It’s mistranslated, it’s not the camels themselves that are created from the shayateen, rather it’s their pens. There are many versions of the same hadith that make it clear it’s talking about their resting places rather the camels themselves

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It’s mistranslated, it’s not the camels themselves that are created from the shayateen, rather it’s their pens. There are many versions of the same hadith that make it clear it’s talking about their resting places rather the camels themselves
Shukran for rhe context

Trending